Famcraft

Author Topic: Admins please unban me it is me DaBlackenedMiner im am sooo very sorry  (Read 2352 times)

Offline DaBlackenedMiner

• View Profile
Dear admins i am so sorry for what i did  if you are talking about then clan shop i went for dinner and then my couisin went on famcraft and then went into clan shop and mined all the blocks and did not tell me intil he logged off and then when i tred to log on today it said i was banned. What i will do to fix it is: i will pay back every thing he took if you could inform me about what he took i would be grateful and alson can you tell me if it is permanent or not it did not say

this is me the DaBlackenedMiner please respond ASAP :'( 

Offline bknysnake

• Founder
    • View Profile
Our rules are clear, you are responsible for your own account. Using such an excuse will only upset me and not get you banned.

Offline DaBlackenedMiner

• View Profile
i know im responsible fro my own account but i am soo sorry for what my cousin done this is my favourite server and i dont know what to do now is there anything i can do on to get unbanned anything i am sooo sorry i  will give back all the iron block he took everything please unban me

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
 Thank you for taking the time to plea. I am going to give you the benefit of a doubt and allow you to return to the server. If your account griefs or breaks any other rules, regardless of who is controlling it, DaBlackenedMiner will be permanently banned from FamCraft with no chance of a plea.

If you must leave the server, consider exiting Minecraft and ensuring you have a strong password to prevent this type of thing from happening in the future.

We will look forward to seeing you back on the server.