Famcraft

Author Topic: No reason?  (Read 2567 times)

Offline SirKota

• Donator
    • View Profile
No reason?
« Opened on August 01, 2013, 04:35:01 PM (Edited August 01, 2013, 04:37:25 PM) »
I was given no reason to be banned, i do not know why i was banned, i was just mining and getting some diamonds when i asked a staff a question about the bank, There is no reason that i would now of to be banned. (this was a temperary ban)

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: No reason?
« Reply #1 on August 01, 2013, 05:17:07 PM »
 It appears you were banned for breaking a bookshelf at Silver's clan base.

Offline bknysnake

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on August 01, 2013, 05:57:29 PM »
I'd like to mention something, I am not trying to be mean, but I've seen a few people saying this over and over "I should have been told before being banned". Staff is not obligated to tell players why they were banned. They have the right to ban you upon finding a grief and having the proof of the grief. It's the players duty to make a plea if they're really curious as to why they were banned. In your case, the house owner reported you, staff made the attempt to see if you were allowed to do this, the player claim you weren't allowed to do this, so this is instantly considered a grief which then warrants a ban.

Offline SirKota

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on August 01, 2013, 07:54:49 PM »
she had allowed me, but it hink she removed me when she reported that it was a grief

Offline bknysnake

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on August 01, 2013, 11:39:07 PM »
yes, she had said that you were allowed to be there, just not allowed to grief.