General Category > General Discussion

Builders Needed!

(1/3) > >>

NOOBRecon:
Hello! My name's Ethan, but most of you know me as NOOBRecon. I found an island in the middle of the ocean and I decided I wanted to turn it into a cool community area where players can get anything they need at any time (food, wool, animal drops, etc) all in a compacted area. While I have been working on that aspect, I realized that no area in minecraft would be complete without builds that make it original and special. That is why I am calling upon great builders to come and make your mark on the island!

Of course, I don't just want stuff everywhere. While i'm not going to implement plots you have to confine yourselves to, I would like it if builds were closer together like a town community, and not spread far apart as they are like on creative servers, for example. Also, I would like it if builds with similar materials were closer together than ones of opposite. (Primarily stone by primarily stone, primarily wood next to primarily wood) However, if you have a great idea, any of this is subject to change upon your explanation.

As for the incentive, I was thinking that I could pay up to 100k depending on what materials cost, and how long/hard it was worked on. (Also by quality, but that means less because I don't want to offend anyone).

I do want to run a sort of application process since this is sort of a job, and I want to make sure that I am getting responsible builders who will do good and finish their projects. If you are interested, please post a picture of your work and give an idea on what you might work on given the opportunity to build here. If you can't post a photo of prior work then I can always teleport to you in game and see it first hand.

Also if you have any questions ask! Thanks!

KittyMew113:
This seems cool! I will totally post some of my builds later.. when I'm not lazy...

IanCreeperStyle:
i'll make an egg farm

KittyMew113:
Kay, here some of my builds are:

NOOBRecon:
I like the detail you put into them Kitty, and the houses would be perfect for a village area! You can for sure do it. Next time we're on at the same time ill tpa you to me and then you can set a home or something and get working!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version