Famcraft

Author Topic: banned  (Read 4119 times)

Offline DarkFear51

• View Profile
banned
« Opened on July 31, 2012, 05:53:59 PM (Edited August 01, 2012, 01:43:08 PM) »
so i got banned for hitting people even tho is said grifing but im very sorry. PLEASE UNBAN ME

Offline bknysnake

• Founder
    • View Profile
Re: banned
« Reply #1 on July 31, 2012, 06:09:14 PM »
You were breaking torches and the chest in the portal room of the "Road to War" PvP map, if you were hitting some one you wouldn't have been able to break that chest. You continued to do it after I told you about it, yet you ignored me and decided to continue. I'll leave this on a vote with admins to see what they think.

Offline DarkFear51

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on July 31, 2012, 06:37:49 PM »
Alright, but i just wanted to tell you i'm really sorry for the things i did on the server. I was just being really reckless and i guess stupid for not paying attention to the chat  :-\ I was just really excited for the competition; I didn't really realize i was breaking things. I know i hit Jellydonut but it was a joke, i guess it's still breaking the rules, sorry.  I promise I won't do these things ever again, and if i spin around i'll make sure i'm far away from people and things, so they don't get hit and break anything. But if i break a rules again, you guys can ban me again forever and i'll never come back. thanks for listening to me.

Offline bknysnake

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on August 01, 2012, 03:35:57 AM »
You continue to lie about breaking things, you went straight for the torches and broke it, then the chest, it wasn't you hitting people and breaking things by accident, I was watching you, so stop lying. I can tell when things are "accidental" so stop trying to lie your way out of this, as it is only making your chances of getting unbanned very, very little.

Offline bknysnake

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on August 01, 2012, 01:42:54 PM »
You have been set on a tempban, I hope you learned your lesson on this. Next would be a permaban.