Famcraft

Author Topic: Minecon server edition!  (Read 2349 times)

Offline Cmusky1

• The Creeper spy of FamCraft
    • View Profile
Minecon server edition!
« Opened on August 22, 2013, 04:30:32 PM (Edited August 22, 2013, 04:32:32 PM) »
Can I represent Famcraft on it? unless one of the staff wants to or you guys found it all ready  :P If I can get a booth its like  famcon and its in october but a staff member should sign up for a booth if you want one
enlisted in the creeper army as a spy in the PuchWood wars against the chickens, will kill chickens on hiring (definitely spy chickens), Will stalk any Jr Admin or lower rank on FamCraft on hiring of staff, Will spy on hiring of staff, (until my bro changed the skin :P)

Offline MrChris13

• Retired
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: MrChris13
Re: Minecon server edition!
« Reply #1 on August 22, 2013, 05:47:09 PM »
You're going to MineCon?  :o

Offline Cmusky1

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on August 23, 2013, 10:28:49 AM »
No this not by Mojang
enlisted in the creeper army as a spy in the PuchWood wars against the chickens, will kill chickens on hiring (definitely spy chickens), Will stalk any Jr Admin or lower rank on FamCraft on hiring of staff, Will spy on hiring of staff, (until my bro changed the skin :P)

Offline Cmusky1

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on August 23, 2013, 10:33:40 AM »
and its on a minecraft server not real life and tickets are free of charge.   ;D