Famcraft

Author Topic: Vent  (Read 2862 times)

Offline Gedude

• View Profile
Vent
« Opened on September 06, 2013, 11:03:50 PM »
Just thought I'd get this out there.

I might not return to the server for a bit. I joined a little over a year ago, met friendly people who were more willing to help than anything. Nowadays, I'm lucky if anyone even acknowledges me. The server has gone from a friendly community to a group of players ignoring each other, threatening to call their mod friend to ban each other. Everyone has developed greed, and a need to get above each other. I might return. But that won't be for a bit. Thank you Anna, Road, C9, kitty, crunchy_tortilla, rcodes, and all else.   
Cielo Gedude: I'm on the edggee
Cielo Gedude: Of glorryy
Gedude hit the ground too hard

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: Vent
« Reply #1 on September 06, 2013, 11:31:00 PM »
 <3 GeDude, I have been looking in the logs to try to see what your signature refers to. If you would like to speak with me directly, please do not hesitate to message me here on the forum or in game. It makes me sad to think you are no longer happy at Famcraft.

I really believe a part of what you are seeing is the return to school vibe on the server. Stress can run a little high as players adjust to new schedules and get back into proper school/study habits.

I know I have personally been distracted with a few irl situations in recent weeks. Please consider giving us another chance. If not now, maybe in a week or two, when things settle down?

Feel better, GeDude. *Big Hugs*

<3333 Always, Anna