Famcraft

Author Topic: It was completely my fault.  (Read 2258 times)

Offline MightAsWellCraft

• View Profile
It was completely my fault.
« Opened on September 05, 2013, 05:52:22 PM »
I joined the server looking to play with my friends. I was excited because I haven't played with them in a while. After I joined, I was almost instantly banned for : "Banned: just inappropriate". I hadn't much of an idea why, until my friend pointed out that my skin was inappropriate.

I had let someone else use my Minecraft account while I was on a Minecraft "hiatus." I have ever since changed the password and account information, but I didn't bother to check how my character looked like. I believe this person changed my skin while playing on another server for one of his "jokes."

I therefore apologize for allowing another player on my Minecraft account, and I hereby plea for my ban to be repealed.

IGN: MightAsWellCraft

Offline Kealper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: Kealper
Re: It was completely my fault.
« Reply #1 on September 10, 2013, 01:45:09 PM »
Sorry for the delay in responding, you have been unbanned. Please be aware that you are responsible for your account, even if you were not the one who did something bad on it. If you are still wishing to give Famcraft a try, it's usually recommended to take a tour after you read the rules; Just let any staff member know that you haven't had a tour yet and they'll be happy to give you one and show you around.

We look forward to seeing you in-game!  ;D