Famcraft

Author Topic: If im off for a while...  (Read 2759 times)

Offline hicks3022

• Donator
  • Gobble and eat Waffles
    • View Profile
If im off for a while...
« Opened on September 27, 2013, 03:03:47 PM »
 Well, in my life lots of bad things have happened like my Dad having a Stroke that about killed him afew months ago, Me getting bullied at school and i've  been through alot the past few months but i wanted to let yall know why i have been acting funny the past few days you guys are the ones keeping me going so i wanted to say thank you for being so nice to me the past few months if i act funny anytime please let me know i wanted to thank you guys so much i have got alot of support from you guys and thank you
Jr.Admin lukecamp Who are y'all pulling for in the Superbowl?
Cielo pigsheepXL: GO BRONCOS
Cielo ~Skier_dude: Im pulling for Seattle
TCoEA KingTurkey:Im pulling for the commericals
hicks3022 was slain by pigsheepXL and Domsters931 using tackle

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: If im off for a while...
« Reply #1 on September 27, 2013, 03:11:04 PM »
<3 I think of your Dad and your family often. I hope all is going as well as possible for your Dad.

We enjoy having you here, very much. I am happy you are able to relax and  find some fun at Famcraft. :D

Offline vespamartio

• Donator
  • ello
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: vespamartio
« Reply #2 on September 27, 2013, 05:37:58 PM »
We will miss you a lot hicks:< 

I will think of your father often

Hope it gets better :-\
"Isn't it funny how
day by day
nothing changes
but when you look back
everything is different..."
        - C.S. Lewis

Offline ARich

• Retired
  • Alex
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on September 27, 2013, 06:08:59 PM »
I know this is the first time i've made a post in a while, but first i'd like to express my sorrow towards your dad's situation. I don't know him, but I know you turned out great so he must be doing something right. Next, I know how you feel. If your ever feeling sad or lost-I can always be reached. I went through the same stress when I was in 6th grade. I was constantly bullied by this kid on my bus (Let's call him "dave", of course i'm not going to use his real name). Dave broke my nose, made me bleed twice, and was just a general mean kid. I really wanted to beat this kid down, but dave was 3 years older and much stronger and larger then I was. I thought my life was over. I thought dave would never stop messing with me. I just got fed up one day and told my parents, and they contacted the school immediately. At first I thought it would only get worse, until the principal stepped in. "dave" was suspended from school and the bus, never even knowing who or what hit him. So in the end, I sort of did "hit" him, but he just didn't know it. When dave came back from suspension he was placed under supervision at the front of the bus.

Well, that's my story. Remember if you ever need to talk I'm here for you brother. I had a lot of bad stuff happen to me lately too. I'm doing alright now though =) It will get better. Trust me. Believe US.
Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Offline vespamartio

• Donator
  • ello
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on September 27, 2013, 07:45:47 PM (Edited September 27, 2013, 07:48:58 PM) »
:O  :< and then there's them me over over here who cried just because I was just called a few bad names...

PS: "Dave" is not a nice person :<
"Isn't it funny how
day by day
nothing changes
but when you look back
everything is different..."
        - C.S. Lewis

Offline ARich

• Retired
  • Alex
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on September 28, 2013, 06:20:25 AM »
"Dave" should not even be used in the sentence with the word nice. Hahah
Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Offline hicks3022

• Donator
  • Gobble and eat Waffles
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on September 28, 2013, 07:19:44 AM »
Thanks ARich that's basically whats been happening to me and you and vespa cheered me up a bit i just need all the help i get, btw my Dad is recovering now and very very very luckily he did not get any diseases, like Cancer and Pneumonia from his stroke so i really do thank you guys for making me better. and Anna thanks for letting me know that you care for him :).
Jr.Admin lukecamp Who are y'all pulling for in the Superbowl?
Cielo pigsheepXL: GO BRONCOS
Cielo ~Skier_dude: Im pulling for Seattle
TCoEA KingTurkey:Im pulling for the commericals
hicks3022 was slain by pigsheepXL and Domsters931 using tackle

Offline vespamartio

• Donator
  • ello
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on September 28, 2013, 08:38:11 AM »
Anytime hicks, that why we're a "fam"ly    :-* :-*