Famcraft

Author Topic: Garretdude11  (Read 3390 times)

Offline o0Flint0o

• Donator
  • No problem here.
    • View Profile
Garretdude11
« Opened on February 06, 2013, 09:24:21 PM »

This isn't exactly a grief, but there's no individual report sideforum, so I found this the most fitting.

He hasn't come back all day from that. Thoatt slightly speculated something could have gone wrong on his end, but I find it hard to believe someone would get paid and disconnect right on the spot.

It's not the money that matters at all to me, it's just the hit-and-run thought that really frustrated me. Plus, he still took advantage of me.

I was originally planning on waiting tomorrow to ask Garrett about this myself, but I'm not too sure if I'll be on tomorrow, and I don't want to forget if I do log on. (I don't want to wait and see it be the same with Garrett, also.)

If he is innocent somehow, I'm sorry for the doubt. I just didn't want him to get away with it, if he did what I thought he did.

Offline bknysnake

• Founder
    • View Profile
Re: Garretdude11
« Reply #1 on February 07, 2013, 03:24:06 PM »
Ok I had removed the money from his account, and added it to yours. Sorry for the delay :)

Offline micahdg

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on February 07, 2013, 09:29:19 PM »
50 coins isn't worth conning someone for :P Maybe his mom pulled the plug and grounded him :D
BNVS.<tyty1147> acualy
BNVS.<tyty1147> ima do a test
tyty1147 lost connection: disconnect.quitting
tyty1147 lost connection
tyty1147 lost connection

Offline Th3Element05

• Retired
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on February 07, 2013, 11:08:50 PM »
That's what I was thinking.  He never acknowledged that he wanted to make the sale to you, you just yelled "me!" and threw the money at him.  It seems most likely to me that he never even knew you paid him, and he had to log off suddenly for some reason.

Offline o0Flint0o

• Donator
  • No problem here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on February 08, 2013, 03:32:08 PM »
That's what I was thinking.  He never acknowledged that he wanted to make the sale to you, you just yelled "me!" and threw the money at him.  It seems most likely to me that he never even knew you paid him, and he had to log off suddenly for some reason.

I met him at the spawn first. He was waiting there. I warped back home when I took the screenshot.
We ended up making the transaction, so his oddly timed logout was just that.