Famcraft

Author Topic: Buy Your Own Island  (Read 1382 times)

Offline zRise

• Rise Up - Because Im Never Gonna Fall
    • View Profile
Buy Your Own Island
« Opened on October 18, 2013, 06:18:22 PM »
For a while now i have been working on a project i call PARADISE the dream is for a small community made up of custom made islands of many different sizes and prices, as you can imagine this can be a rather long process; for this reason i made a small side project that was to make some random islands and sell them off to gain money to improve my clan as you will probably agree one spawner isn't quite enough in comparison to other clans e.g fires.

The islands currently for sale are empty islands that i have not built on as i offer my building services separately and this way i could keep the prices down, however these islands have nothing to do with project PARADISE as these islands will be bigger and will have luxurious homes with stunning architecture already available.

If you wish to buy any of these islands please contact me directly to negotiate prices. also you must ask to see them as file size restrictions have prevented me from uploading the screenshots as attachments

-Kurt (zRise)

Offline DaBlackenedMiner

• View Profile
Re: Buy Your Own Island
« Reply #1 on October 20, 2013, 12:45:42 PM »
Only one island remaining For 25 K im zRizes helper

Offline zRise

• Rise Up - Because Im Never Gonna Fall
    • View Profile
Re: Buy Your Own Island
« Reply #2 on October 21, 2013, 03:40:16 PM »
pleased to announce that there are now 3 islands total to sell, this is the max number i can sell at a time due to me only being able to monitor a small amount at one time due to home command spaces.