Famcraft

Author Topic: Confused  (Read 2196 times)

Offline Don_TNT

• Donator
  • I'm the king of... of... I forgot.
    • View Profile
Confused
« Opened on November 03, 2013, 11:22:27 AM »
I don't know why I was banned. I didn't do anything bad on the server yesterday yet I'm banned for 2 days.

Could a Admin or Mod please tell me why I'm banned.
Thank you.
Dance... dance I tell you!

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: Confused
« Reply #1 on November 03, 2013, 12:35:30 PM »
Hi Don,

A grief was reported last night. Upon investigation, it appears about 300 hours ago, you and Acroyle1 were in a forest.

It looked like you were in the process of cutting down a birch tree when you decided to dig straight down into the home of a players. Blocks had been removed by both yourself and Acroyle1 making a staircase down into the home, and through the ceiling, leaving blocks missing from the roof/ceiling of the storage room. You removed a total of 8 blocks.

We do understand it is possible to accidentally dig down into a home, however, if this happens it is important to repair your own damage and leave the area, or report the damage to a staff member so we will know you did not intend to grief.

Our no griefing rules are quite strict and are intended to protect all of our players equally.

I hope this helps clear things pp a bit.

Offline Don_TNT

• Donator
  • I'm the king of... of... I forgot.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on November 03, 2013, 08:28:15 PM »
I have forgotten the name of the person I griefed. But I didn't mean to dig into another players base. I remember that I was on the famcraft map then I noticed someone living in the forest near my mountain. I decided to go and see if they would be my ally. When I found the place where he was I decided to dig straight down to get to him. It seemed like he was in a cave or something so I didn't realize that I was digging into his storage. I apologized to him and we made up.

I'm sorry I did that. I didn't realize that was a players base because there were no signs of it anywhere near.

I'm very sorry. Please accept my plea.
Dance... dance I tell you!

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
« Reply #3 on November 03, 2013, 09:13:07 PM »
 Thank you for your plea. It means a lot to us that you took time to explain. You have been pardoned. The player did not mention this when he reported the grief. If he would have, you would not have been banned for this. Thanks again for explaining.