Famcraft

Author Topic: plea to be unbanned  (Read 1813 times)

Offline rochesterjnr

• View Profile
plea to be unbanned
« Opened on November 27, 2013, 02:59:02 PM (Edited November 27, 2013, 05:19:29 PM) »
i was banned when my friend came round and he was on my account when i was sleeping
 and i have be on no sever sense because its the only good one if you don't what to unbanned  me its fine my friend is still in the sever i would like to play with him again so if you do thanks for it and when i got band they would not lisen

Offline Kealper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: Kealper
Re: plea to be unbanned
« Reply #1 on November 27, 2013, 05:18:46 PM »
You have griefed other players in some way, shape, or form on multiple occasions. It is also in the rules when you join the server that you are responsible for your own account.

However, thank you for taking the time to plea, it will be reviewed and we'll get back to you with the result as soon as we can.

Offline rochesterjnr

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on November 27, 2013, 05:20:25 PM (Edited November 27, 2013, 05:21:57 PM) »
thanks so much i got banned for caps when first starting and that was my fult but the other confused me

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
« Reply #3 on December 02, 2013, 12:14:13 AM »
 Thank you for taking the time to plea. Sadly, you will not be able to return to Famcraft. We are kind and respectful of one another here, and you have quite a history of griefing. I hope you will find another server you will enjoy. We wish you the best.