Famcraft

Author Topic: The Crunchiest Plea Ever  (Read 2123 times)

Offline Crunchy_Tortilla

• View Profile
The Crunchiest Plea Ever
« Opened on December 07, 2013, 12:40:21 AM »
Crunchy Tortilla
Famcraft
7 December 2013

The Best Plea

Once upon a time there was a man named Crunchy he was a good man.  But then all of a sudden he figured, why be good?  So he started to go coo coo and actually started to have fun.  He'd just be a goof ball and run around saying random things that actually made people mad.  These people were called the Watchers.  They'd tell Mr. Tortilla to stop saying what was on his mind because since Crunchy was in their realm, he had to act the way they wanted him to, he needed to act proper and keep his thoughts to himself.  He could not say anything about his favorite songs or movies, he could not even talk about people in those movies.  But being the knucklehead Crunchy is he did anyways,  The Watchers got furious and they banned him from the realm and he could not come back for seven days.  He came back and was mad so he did it again.  He was banned once more.  Then Crunchy started to go mad, he would just have random jolts of anger or craziness.  He ran up into a tree and started yelling at himself.  The people of the realm noticed and told him to stop but he did not think he was doing anything wrong.  The Watchers overheard the people and told him he shall read the laws once more, and he could not talk.  So he went to the castle and read the laws.  Actually, he did not read the rules he just went into a corner.  Anyways, Crunchy then was told to leave the realm for the last time and if he were to want to come back he would have to write a plea. Hence! The Best Plea Ever.
I'm Sorry Family
PS: I love u
-Crunchy

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: The Crunchiest Plea Ever
« Reply #1 on December 07, 2013, 01:32:53 AM (Edited December 07, 2013, 01:45:57 AM) »
 I would like to see a few days pass. I will be looking for a serious, heartfelt plea some time next week, even then, no guarantee on your return. The other staff will be looking over the text of your shenanigans as well. We tend to like to keep things peaceful and polite here.

Offline Crunchy_Tortilla

• View Profile
Re: The Crunchiest Plea Ever
« Reply #2 on December 07, 2013, 09:48:33 PM »
okay these font things are cool dude.  Well let's let a few days pass then we can be bff's 5 ever.[/glow]

Offline Crunchy_Tortilla

• View Profile
Okay I'm Sorry People
« Reply #3 on December 15, 2013, 12:42:46 PM »
 So yes I have been very disrespectful in your community and I really am sorry, I basically said everything to Anna in a message.