Famcraft

Author Topic: I think it's time I plea  (Read 2008 times)

Offline frenchtoast77

• View Profile
I think it's time I plea
« Opened on November 27, 2013, 06:36:04 AM »
Hello. I was banned quite a bit ago. I was goofing off on another mumble server, logging on as different people. I didn't see what was wrong with that at the time, but I now understand where people could have been offended. I deeply apologize for that. HOWEVER!! The person who reported me said he only reported me because he was mad, and when I was banned he came back and LAUGHED at me. I've heard this said by many staff."If it isn't our server, it isn't our business." I understand that it was somewhat connected, but I just don't think it's fair, being the person who reported me abused me and all of my friends, even some famcraft players! I know I messed up quite a bit, but there truly is absolutely NO server like yours. I miss the fun times and once again I deeply apologize.
Time to go mining for bedrock with my Wooden Shovel. If only I can get past this grey stuff faster ...

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: I think it's time I plea
« Reply #1 on November 27, 2013, 11:27:01 AM »
 This plea will be considered. Please allow several days for a reply.

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
« Reply #2 on December 01, 2013, 11:58:41 PM »
 Thank you for taking the time to plea. It has been decided that you will not be allowed to return to Famcraft. Your punishments thread has been reviewed. You did have multiple issues on the server prior to your final offense, including several tempbans. I hope you will find another server you enjoy.

Offline frenchtoast77

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on December 03, 2013, 04:44:44 AM »
Thank you for your consideration. I hope everyone on has fun.
Time to go mining for bedrock with my Wooden Shovel. If only I can get past this grey stuff faster ...