Famcraft

Author Topic: please unban me  (Read 2028 times)

Offline KnightnightMC57

• View Profile
please unban me
« Opened on January 25, 2014, 04:36:34 PM »
i know that i griefed, but im really sorry, at that time i was very poor and needed something to sell with, i promise that this wont happen again and i will "return to the brightside"

please unban me, i mean it, i'v never been baned on any other server and this was an accident, if you unban me, i wont do anything bad again and i will do many community things, like help building, give things to people who needs it.

thank you
I saw you around the block..heh..get it?

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: please unban me
« Reply #1 on January 26, 2014, 12:54:35 AM »
Knightnight,

Thank you for taking the time to plea.

I will be honest, I was quite surprised to see that it was you who had done this. You've been a good player so far. Kind and polite, and fun to have around. You've been fitting in well on the server, and you seemed to know the rules.

You had taken someone's crops on one of your first days here, and a mod took extra time to go over the no griefing rules with you. :(

While I do see some sincerity in your plea, I still find it odd that if you only needed money, you took the extra time to kill her pet dog. :( That was just plain mean. </3

Famcraft takes a lot of pride in it's kind, caring, friendly players. It matters so much to us to see a mutual respect between all our players, as well as the staff team. This is why we enforce our rules so strictly here.

I have spoken with another admin, and because we do believe in 2nd chances here at Famcraft, we will be reducing your perm-ban to a  2 day tempban, from now, for a total of 3 days off the server.

When you return, I asked that you review all the rules at /spawn, including the more detailed rules at the end- take the [Lift Down] to view those. Then make sure you follow every single one of them. If anything like this happens again, we will not be able to allow you back on the server.

Please contact a staff member for the name of the player you griefed if you would like to offer an apology.

We will look forward to having you back on the server. See you in a few days.

Offline KnightnightMC57

• View Profile
Re: please unban me
« Reply #2 on January 26, 2014, 09:05:55 AM (Edited January 26, 2014, 09:08:52 AM) »
thank you for letting me play once again, i dont know why i destroyed the crops and killed her dog, i think at that time i went a little"coo coo" i will promise to not grief again and i will read the rules again.

you know, curiosity is a devil, i have learned my lesson and i will not do that again

i miss my horsy his name is turbo and i miss my farm crops too, i will go on right away when im not banned anymore and i will be nice once again
I saw you around the block..heh..get it?