Famcraft

Author Topic: Unban Me  (Read 1433 times)

Offline Kosaki_

• View Profile
Unban Me
« Opened on January 30, 2014, 09:23:43 PM (Edited January 31, 2014, 12:31:58 AM) »
I fully recognize how wrong I was to steal from the various users of Famcraft. The reason why me and my friends stole was because it started with a practical joke. It all began when someone threw an egg and accidentally hit an item frame. The item popped out and landed on the floor. We thought this was hilarious because we could steal anything on display in a store. We went on a rampage, pillaging everything we could. As we did this we found a total of 5 ways to steal items. SirHuggyPaws, Spore5127, and I, have all agreed (irl) to pay for every single item we stole. I currently have $347,000 which is most likely more than enough to cover the costs. And I should be unbanned because Famcraft was the first server I ever went on, and me and my friends have fond memories there. I also own five homes and was working two of them when I was banned. So pleas, unban me.

-Kosaki_

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: Unban Me
« Reply #1 on January 31, 2014, 12:30:44 AM (Edited January 31, 2014, 12:36:28 AM) »
 Thank you for taking the time to post a plea.

Allow me to be brutally honest. We do not want you back on the server. This sort of thing is not something we will tolerate from anyone, ever.

"Unban me" <-- Let's start right here. This is already the wrong title for such a post.

I fully recognize how wrong I was to steal from the various users of Famcraft.

I suspect you realized it was wrong in plenty of time to use a little self control.

The reason why me and my friends stole was because it started with a practical joke. It all began when someone threw an egg and accidentally hit an item frame. The item popped out and landed on the floor.

At this point you could have contacted any staff member for help, and we would have been more than happy to help you place the item back in the frame.

We thought this was hilarious because we could steal anything on display in a store. We went on a rampage, pillaging everything we could. As we did this we found a total of 5 ways to steal items.

Not only did you find this amusing, but you take pride in the fact that you "figured out" how to take further advantage of the people who trusted you and enjoyed your company? Unacceptable.

SirHuggyPaws, Spore5127, and I, have all agreed (irl) to pay for every single item we stole. I currently have $347,000 which is most likely more than enough to cover the costs.

Actually, no, no you don't. All but 1000 of your money was removed, as it could have been obtained selling stolen items. This was before we realized how much damage you had done, or saw your plea attempt. As it turns out, you will not need any money here, as you'll not be back.

And I should be unbanned because Famcraft was the first server I ever went on, and me and my friends have fond memories there. I also own five homes and was working two of them when I was banned. So pleas, unban me.

If Famcraft mattered to you at all, you simply would not have done this. Not to the players, the shop owners, or the staff. You've wasted everyone's time here. You did something malicious "because you could" and had you not been caught, I have no doubt you would still be gloating among yourselves. We have many very good players here to protect from this sort of deviant behavior. We do not have time for this sort of foolishness.

Good luck finding another server that will put up with something like this. Happy server hunting.