Famcraft

Author Topic: Unban Crazydino22!  (Read 3011 times)

Offline 9989812

• Donator
    • View Profile
Unban Crazydino22!
« Opened on March 01, 2014, 09:44:50 PM »
Crazydino22 was banned on 3/1/14 at 10:00 pm for 3 days! Crazy, Benji, Skcort, Pilsbury, and myself were on Skype and pvping each other In ffa when skcortfarcenim23 would die he would say arghh or something else! So Thoatt thought it was unnecisary pvp!!!!! He then watched us all pvp but we were taking a break but not Crazy or Skcort, he kept hitting skcort so thoatt banned him! It was interperated it was not PVP and it was unnecisary PVP! Skcort forgave him and NUTTIN!!!!! So plz Ruben, Thoatt, Luke, bkynsnake, ect. Plz unban him we have an Olympic stadium to build :'( we need ur help!

Offline Thoatt

• Admin-
    • View Profile
Re: Unban Crazydino22!
« Reply #1 on March 01, 2014, 11:00:11 PM »
<FamCraftIRC> Crazydino22 was slain by skcortfarcenim23
<FamCraftIRC> (Crazydino22) Thoatt
<FamCraftIRC> (JrAdmin: Thoatt) ?
<FamCraftIRC> (Crazydino22) skcortfarcenim23 killed me with no permisiom
<FamCraftIRC> (Crazydino22) permison
<FamCraftIRC> (JrAdmin: Thoatt) skcortfarcenim23.. is that true?
<FamCraftIRC> (skcortfarcenim23) he hit me five times
<FamCraftIRC> (Crazydino22) i was trying to make hima elevater and he didnt break what i told him to
<FamCraftIRC> (JrAdmin: Thoatt) Crazydino22, please grab your stuff
<FamCraftIRC> (skcortfarcenim23) get out
<FamCraftIRC> (skcortfarcenim23) leave now
<FamCraftIRC> (JrAdmin: Thoatt) Crazydino22? Please leave his area if he asks you.

He was in skort's area. He was hitting skcort repeatedly when skcort before, during, and after skcort was asking crazy to leave. This was not a misinterpretation of what happened. This is what happened.

Plus, we do not people to plea for others. He will have to post a plea if he wants back.

Offline 9989812

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on March 02, 2014, 07:58:32 AM »
He is my brother and he is not registered so I am pleaing for a family member so...... I was going through other ban appeals and u said "we do believe in 2nd chances" so why is that not the case? Skcortfarcenim23 said he forgave Crazydino22 even! I know them both and that's why we were all on Skype, we go to the same school and a lot of other stuff. So he agreed with all of this. If u don't like me doing it he will register, copy, paste, and edit it all.

Offline Thoatt

• Admin-
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on March 02, 2014, 08:11:48 AM »
You do understand that he is only tempbanned for 3 days right?

Tempbans serve as second chances. He can come back and behave and stay as long as he wants :)

Offline 9989812

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on March 02, 2014, 08:13:51 AM »
IK but he just said to that " I know but I wanna get on now!" It is only 3 days but he wants me to keep goin cuz he wants to do the Olympics again.

Offline Thoatt

• Admin-
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on March 02, 2014, 08:14:46 AM »
You do realize that you are permbanned in-game don't you?

Offline 9989812

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on March 02, 2014, 10:37:12 AM »
I AM WHEN DID THAT HAPPEN????????

Offline 9989812

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on March 02, 2014, 10:39:20 AM »
I WAS TRYIN TO HELP CRAZYDINO22!!!!! COME ON THOATT :'( Ill take it down just come on! :(

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
« Reply #8 on March 02, 2014, 05:38:18 PM »
 You, and several others were permanently banned from FamCraft due to the drastic course of action you took, over a 3 day tempban that a poilite plea would have been able to get pardoned.

You know we are fair and reasonable here, 99. You have been here for 400+ days. You've spent many, many hours with us. You know how we work.
 You know the staff cares about you all. We only ban when we must. Crazy was warned first, and continued. Even after that, it was only a tempban to give him time to think about his actions.

A simple plea and a promise to behave would have had him back on the server in a matter of hours.

Crazy's ban will be over at the end of the 3rd day, but with what you've done, it's unlikely the rest of you will be returning. :(

Regardless of what happens here, I hope this will help you see this type of behavior will rarely, if ever, help any situation. </3