Famcraft

Author Topic: Puggy's Plea  (Read 1839 times)

Offline Lord_Puggy

• Donator
  • There Is No Luck Like Pug Luck
    • View Profile
Puggy's Plea
« Opened on March 02, 2014, 07:13:27 AM »
Dear Admin

I  am really sorry for Lying I completely Understand what i did was wrong i assure you this will never happen again

i have learnt My lesson

Puggy
<Mickey> me being so smart, I thought I was jailed
<Mickey> so I typed /unjail Supermickey24
<Mickey> And now I'm stuck in jail...
<Mickey> jailed.
<Mickey> forever...
<Mickey> Halp
<Mickey> XD

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: Puggy's Plea
« Reply #1 on March 02, 2014, 05:47:38 PM »
Puggy,

I thought you learned your lesson the last time you lied, when you lied about me. :(

Being dishonest is never okay. Especially with the people who care for you. The staff team here cares so much for all the players. We don't ask for much is return, but we ALWAYS expect yall to be honest with us.

When you asked me to unlock those chests, and I explained you would have to ask the player involved- I even stressed to you "I follow the rules." Remember?

You actually went to another JrAdmin, and rearranged your story to get him to unlock them for you. :(
 Don't you even care that you could have gotten him in trouble? He follows the rules too, Puggy. But he trusted you.

After we spoke, all you had to do was wait a very few hours for the other player to arrive, and just speak with them, as I had asked you to.

I do not see any sincerity in your plea. I feel you need to wait the 7 days, to give you time to think about this. Think about how you would feel if people you cared for lied to you, or about you. And especially how it would feel if those lies were things that could get you in trouble. :(

Once you return to the server, I will expect you to be honest with the players and staff. After this, if you are caught in another big lie to staff, and banned again, I can't promise you'll be welcomed back. </3

Offline bknysnake

• Founder
    • View Profile
Re: Puggy's Plea
« Reply #2 on March 02, 2014, 08:45:14 PM »
Also, in the case that you couldn't wait for the player, we offer many methods for you to contact them, for instance, you could send a message in game with /mail send (palyername) (msg). They will receive the msg the next time they log on. If the player is registered on forums you can send them a private msg there as well. We also have the social network we offer, and you can send them a msg there as well.... There isn't any excuse as to why you couldn't wait, or contacted the player.