Famcraft

Author Topic: plea by drewsmagic for flying  (Read 2324 times)

Offline DrewsMagicMonkey

• Retired
  • Steve's Pet Monkey
    • View Profile
plea by drewsmagic for flying
« Opened on February 24, 2014, 05:52:47 PM »
Dear staff,
   I am sorry that i was flying. I know that is wrong and if u unban me i will delet the mod and never do it again.
I was flying because i wanted to do somthing so instead of asking a donor or going up with blocks i started flying.

Your Fan of famcraft
                                                                                                        drewsmagic!
https://gyazo.com/8029ac31d40e5102cdc68c375a53fa2c" width="767

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: plea by drewsmagic for flying
« Reply #1 on March 02, 2014, 05:48:17 PM »
 Your plea is being considered. We will post a response soon.

Offline DrewsMagicMonkey

• Retired
  • Steve's Pet Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on March 04, 2014, 03:24:45 PM »
Okay thank you so much! Im sorry for rushing you and going on chat. I know soo many admins got mad at me then i went there. Any im sorry and get back so me as soon as you can Thank you!

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
« Reply #3 on March 04, 2014, 04:32:32 PM »
 Thank you for taking the time to plea, and for your patience while awaiting a decision from the Admin team.

Part of the reason this plea took an extra few days was because you were not honest about it when you were caught flying. We value honesty here. We always try to work with players when they are sincere.

I think your plea, as well as your reply to me are both polite, and sincere. I believe you will uninstall the mod and play fairly now. You have been unbanned. We look forward to seeing you back on the server. 

Offline DrewsMagicMonkey

• Retired
  • Steve's Pet Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on March 04, 2014, 05:06:32 PM »
Thank you soo much! I have deleted the mod and every think. Im sorry about the lies i was s really scared at the time and did not want to be banned. Thank you again though for your forgiveness

Offline Kealper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: Kealper
« Reply #5 on March 04, 2014, 06:37:04 PM »
As RubensCherub said, we value honesty a great deal here at Famcraft, and telling the truth goes a very long way!

If you were honest with us in the first place, chances are we would have just asked you to uninstall the mod since you hadn't been a problem before that.

But, that's all in the past now; Welcome back to the server  ;D