Famcraft

Author Topic: StoryTime with Soma! The End of Famcraft (Continued in replies!)  (Read 24246 times)

Offline Chronomad

• Donator
  • I...i just dig holes.
    • View Profile
NEW Chapters!Pictures to come
« Reply #60 on March 15, 2014, 11:07:34 PM »
boop! Sorry about the lack of writing. I'll try to do better :p
Life is like ThaumCraft. You spend all your time looking for the right aspect only to squander it away.

Offline Chronomad

• Donator
  • I...i just dig holes.
    • View Profile
Re: StoryTime with Soma! The End of Famcraft
« Reply #61 on March 15, 2014, 11:08:04 PM »
this is brilliant i am so loving it.cant wait for the next part

Thanks sas!
Life is like ThaumCraft. You spend all your time looking for the right aspect only to squander it away.

Offline vespamartio

• Donator
  • ello
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: vespamartio
« Reply #62 on March 15, 2014, 11:50:23 PM »
Ermagersh!!  I wonder what's under the thoatt and tavi... A stronghold possibru...

And Anna, golly I knew she was exceptional but my goodness...
"Isn't it funny how
day by day
nothing changes
but when you look back
everything is different..."
        - C.S. Lewis

Offline Rundrop

• Retired
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on March 16, 2014, 02:07:51 PM »
This just gets better and better!
JrAdmin: Thoatt "/kickall #FamcraftTakeover2014"
Rundrop lost connection

The man that goes by many names... Rundrop, Run, RuneDrip, Runderp, Runneth, Runny,  RunPiddle,  RunningDropper, GiantRundrop, Rundropzilla, GiantGumdro

Offline Chronomad

• Donator
  • I...i just dig holes.
    • View Profile
New chapters! I'll draw soon xD
« Reply #64 on March 17, 2014, 10:55:12 PM »
New chapters! I'm glad ya'll are enjoying!

Offline vespamartio

• Donator
  • ello
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on March 18, 2014, 05:48:04 AM »
:o poor Anna but on a completly related note, what happened to us  ???
"Isn't it funny how
day by day
nothing changes
but when you look back
        - C.S. Lewis

Offline Rundrop

• Retired
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on March 18, 2014, 09:42:31 AM »
Who is that man?
Rundrop lost connection

The man that goes by many names... Rundrop, Run, RuneDrip, Runderp, Runneth, Runny,  RunPiddle,  RunningDropper, GiantRundrop, Rundropzilla, GiantGumdro

Offline MrChris13

• Retired
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: MrChris13
« Reply #67 on March 18, 2014, 12:32:49 PM »
Who is that man?

Just a hunch, but I think it's probably Plenary. AuBot will save the day! *Bleep Bloop*

Offline Rundrop

• Retired
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on March 18, 2014, 12:38:51 PM »
Why would plenary kill his minions? I was think that it was like a vault *cough* fallout boy *cough*
Rundrop lost connection

Offline vespamartio

• Donator
  • ello
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on March 18, 2014, 02:49:48 PM »
well plenary shouldnt be a problem with thoatt there, he can just ban him... again... if he still has any control that is...
"Isn't it funny how
day by day
nothing changes
but when you look back
        - C.S. Lewis

Offline Chronomad

• Donator
  • I...i just dig holes.
    • View Profile
CONTINUING THE STORY IN A REPLY.
« Reply #70 on March 18, 2014, 09:57:29 PM (Edited March 28, 2014, 10:08:30 PM) »
The rest of the story exceeds the character limit so I'll be continuing it here!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Soma rubbed his eyes, stunned by the blinding light. He looked around and saw Vespa doing the same. His ears were ringing and he could taste blood. The surrounding area was an enormous field of ashen gray soil. To his left Soma found a broken purple sword with a book on top of it laying next to a dead skeleton. He snatched up the items and tucked them into his backpack. A blood chilling roar echoed throughout the valley, followed by a crunching noise and an explosion. The blast came from the west and knocked Soma and Vespa off of their feet. Soma looked up and his eyes widened. "VESPA! LOOK OUT!" Soma called out. Vespa glanced upwards and saw what Soma was yelling about. Hundreds of meteors hailed from the sky careening towards the ashen ground. The two staggered to their feet and broke into a sprint heading east. The ash was thick and it tugged at their ankles, as if the world itself wanted them to die. They fought through the ashes as the explosions grew nearer.  To his left, Vespa saw a huge mutant skeleton get crushed by one of the smaller meteors. "Vespa, theres a building there!" Soma pinted at a gray stone building straight ahead. They ran into the building and quickly surveyed the area. There were chests and shelves stocked with books and pages. One book stood out, sitting on a small pedestal. The book was labeled, "Home". Soma quickly grabbed some of the pages, stuffed them into his pack and opened the book. The book shot a bright beam of light which enveloped both Soma and Vespa, dragging them into the book.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rundrop didn't expect to be squashed by the two people who fell from thin air. He walked about his new cyclops den, his head high with pride at his new living quarters. there was a large sheepskin rug blanketing the main room as well as golden candelabras, paintings and stone furniture. There were several corridors labeled with various signs such as 'Forge' or 'Kitchen'. As Rundrop prepared to walk to the kitchen, two people fell out of nothingness and plowed into him. He quickly shoved them off and drew a curved white blade adjourned with jewels. His eyes widened. "Vespa! Soma!" he grinned and enveloped His fellow underground dwellers in a huge cyclops hug. Soma blushed and smiled brightly. "It's great to see you too Runny! Now uh.. you're kind of crushing my spine so can you.. you know." Rundrop dropped them and grinned. "Right, sorry!" He gestured to the kitchen. "Both of you, join me for dinner. We have alot to discuss!" Soma's gaze was adamant and thoughtful. "Dinner..? But when we left, it was morning. We were gone for maybe 10 minutes" Soma turned to Vespa who shrugged. They followed runny through the short cavern into a large square room with furnaces and cabinets as well as a large cooking range. Rundrop withdrew a few slabs of pork and wads of bread dough from the larder in the corner of the room and began to prepare a meal. Soma and Vespa sat down at the nearby table as Rundrop cooked. Soma withdrew the book and pages from his backpack and studied them with Vespa looking over his shoulder. "These texts don't seem related." Soma stated, looking at the book which was covered in dust
The pages were decorated in various symbols in black ink. Soma stacked the pages and opened the book. His eyes widened and a smile crossed his face. "This.. this is it!" He brushed away a bit of dust from the page to reveal the title ,"Materials and You by Skyla" Soma tapped his finger on the book. "This is the book of Tinkering! It introduces an entirely new way of crafting weaponry and tools! Much more efficient ones!" Rundrop left the food to cook and walked over. "Better weaponry huh?" He peered down at the book. " You know, I have a forge and it's a bit empty. Maybe we could try out some of these methods, Soma. You guys are welcome to stay as long as you'd like!" Rundrop sniffed the air and then clapped his hands and smiled. "Dinner is ready!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline Rundrop

• Retired
    • View Profile
Re: StoryTime with Soma! The End of Famcraft (Continued in replies!)
« Reply #71 on March 18, 2014, 11:22:33 PM (Edited March 18, 2014, 11:31:57 PM) »
:O Best. Part. By far... But...
His eyes widened.
Rundrop lost connection

Offline Chronomad

• Donator
  • I...i just dig holes.
    • View Profile
I have tons of pictures to add but my internet is off>_<

Offline vespamartio

• Donator
  • ello
    • View Profile
so uh... is that internet fixed yet?
"Isn't it funny how
day by day
nothing changes
but when you look back
        - C.S. Lewis

Offline Chronomad

• Donator
  • I...i just dig holes.
    • View Profile
Sadly no. :c but I can still write! :D #NewIpod