Author Topic: Dreams  (Read 9799 times)

Offline MrChris13

• Retired
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: MrChris13
Dreams
« Opened on March 14, 2014, 07:34:45 AM »
New topic! :D

Post all about your favorite dreams that you've had while sleeping! Or if you wanna share your nightmares, we're here for ya :P

My favorite dream that I've ever had was one time when I was spider-man. I could just spray webs all around the city and it was like I was flying. So much fun!

Offline Stitch 🔷 Jordyn

• Retired
  • Professional Blue Koala 🐨
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: StitchAKA626
Re: Dreams
« Reply #1 on March 14, 2014, 08:18:09 AM »
I have had this one dream, same exact one, and I've seen it at least 6 times in the last few years... Just waiting for that one to come true, LOL. Y'know, dreams freak me out; I hate this whole Deja vu thing. Seems like I'll dream something "realistic" and sometimes it might actually happen, word for word in real life. o.O  I hate it when people don't follow along after about 5 sentences.  :P

Anyone else get these? They really make NO sense, but I swear, they happen to me all the time, and usually if I can point out the 'dream' early as it starts happening, sometimes I can keep the vision going for around 2 minutes!  ???

Healp mee

"Ohana means family, family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten."

Hello! I'm Stitch! A blue alien koala who sometimes plays as a gray African Wild Dog named Layden!

Offline MrChris13

• Retired
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on March 14, 2014, 08:30:13 AM »
You have a gift sir! Oh, and last night, I had a dream that we were having a sleepover because my parents had to go to Florida. Matthew was there too... Too bad I woke up in my own bed LOL

Offline Stitch 🔷 Jordyn

• Retired
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on March 14, 2014, 08:34:26 AM »
q_q

And what is this "gift" you speak of? Seems more like a curse to me...  :P  It's kinda creepy to be, say, on the phone with you guys and all of a sudden, I remember EXACTLY what you're gonna say next... Or what I should say next. XD Its weird though, I don't really recognize the dream, until other people react to it, not just myself (obviously)... Tell me I'm not the only one!

Hello! I'm Stitch! A blue alien koala who sometimes plays as a gray African Wild Dog named Layden!

Offline Miss_Ghouls

• Retired
  • Steampunk Pirate Queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on March 14, 2014, 08:47:02 AM »
I have had this one dream, same exact one, and I've seen it at least 6 times in the last few years... Just waiting for that one to come true, LOL. Y'know, dreams freak me out; I hate this whole Deja vu thing. Seems like I'll dream something "realistic" and sometimes it might actually happen, word for word in real life. o.O  I hate it when people don't follow along after about 5 sentences.  :P

Anyone else get these? They really make NO sense, but I swear, they happen to me all the time, and usually if I can point out the 'dream' early as it starts happening, sometimes I can keep the vision going for around 2 minutes!  ???

Healp mee

Oh man I get these ALL the time -- they're a type of Deja Vu called "Deja Reve" which is simply, you dreamed about something (usually exactly) before it happens.

I actually had a REALLY vivid dream the other night that left me sitting up in bed going "WAT".

I had dreamt that I needed to get into our fridge, in the bottom vegetable drawer  -- but i saw something moving in it. So i very VERY carefully opened it up, and found a little piebald black and white rat in it just chewing away at the cabbage. I wasn't horrified of him or anything, he was very pretty and adorable, but i remember thinking "aw crap, we have rats in the fridge, they must have come in from the landlord's barn behind the house..."

So I yell to my mum in the other room to ask her how we should get rid of them, because I don't want them hurt, but I obviously can't keep it as a pet. But my yelling startled them. I keep saying "Them" because suddenly a whole SWARM of rats comes FLEEING from the fridge. There had to be 30 of them -- all of them brown or dark grey, except for the black and white piebald one. Suddenly, they all  swerve around the kitchen table and run into the living room and climb into my mum's recliner. She had the laptop on her lap blocking her vision, so she's like "What are you yelling about!?"

I try to tell her there's an enormous colony of rats living in her recliner and she needs to get up NOW before either her or the rats get hurt. She sighs and says i'm crazy i'm just dreaming, and then reclines the foot of the chair. When she does, the little piebald rat pokes his head out from underneath, climbs up onto the footrest, and just nuzzles against her lap-blanket like it was our pet. o_o

Then Jim's alarm went off and I woke up ._.

Offline Stitch 🔷 Jordyn

• Retired
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on March 14, 2014, 08:53:20 AM »
Hopefully THAT one doesn't come true. O_O

Offline MrChris13

• Retired
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on March 14, 2014, 08:58:00 AM »

Healp mee

Oh man I get these ALL the time -- they're a type of Deja Vu called "Deja Reve" which is simply, you dreamed about something (usually exactly) before it happens.

I actually had a REALLY vivid dream the other night that left me sitting up in bed going "WAT".

I had dreamt that I needed to get into our fridge, in the bottom vegetable drawer  -- but i saw something moving in it. So i very VERY carefully opened it up, and found a little piebald black and white rat in it just chewing away at the cabbage. I wasn't horrified of him or anything, he was very pretty and adorable, but i remember thinking "aw crap, we have rats in the fridge, they must have come in from the landlord's barn behind the house..."

So I yell to my mum in the other room to ask her how we should get rid of them, because I don't want them hurt, but I obviously can't keep it as a pet. But my yelling startled them. I keep saying "Them" because suddenly a whole SWARM of rats comes FLEEING from the fridge. There had to be 30 of them -- all of them brown or dark grey, except for the black and white piebald one. Suddenly, they all  swerve around the kitchen table and run into the living room and climb into my mum's recliner. She had the laptop on her lap blocking her vision, so she's like "What are you yelling about!?"

I try to tell her there's an enormous colony of rats living in her recliner and she needs to get up NOW before either her or the rats get hurt. She sighs and says i'm crazy i'm just dreaming, and then reclines the foot of the chair. When she does, the little piebald rat pokes his head out from underneath, climbs up onto the footrest, and just nuzzles against her lap-blanket like it was our pet. o_o

Then Jim's alarm went off and I woke up ._.

Go check your fridge...

Offline Stitch 🔷 Jordyn

• Retired
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on March 14, 2014, 08:59:34 AM »
Chris? Is your refrigerator running?  ::)

Offline MrChris13

• Retired
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on March 14, 2014, 09:08:33 AM »
Btw, Jordan, I have had what you explained before. It's so freaky. But the thing is, I'm always too amazed to say what the person is about to say, and amaze them. So no one believes it :P

Offline Rundrop

• Retired
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on March 14, 2014, 09:18:36 AM »
Ive never had any good dreams. I get a dream only like once a year, and when I do its usually a nightmare.  >:(
JrAdmin: Thoatt "/kickall #FamcraftTakeover2014"
Rundrop lost connection

The man that goes by many names... Rundrop, Run, RuneDrip, Runderp, Runneth, Runny,  RunPiddle,  RunningDropper, GiantRundrop, Rundropzilla, GiantGumdro

Offline ParagliderPanda

• Retired
  • I am the Lorax! I speak for the Trees!
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: PandemicPanda
« Reply #10 on March 14, 2014, 09:19:39 AM »
I had this one dream where I was in an abandoned warehouse with people I've never seen before (even though you have seen everything in your dreams at one point in your life). In this dream, all i do is walk in circles until the people in the warehouse surround me, pick me up, and throw me into a fireplace.  ??? And then I woke up.

Sometimes you have to look Beyond The Panda.

Offline Stitch 🔷 Jordyn

• Retired
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on March 14, 2014, 09:25:44 AM »
INTO the fireplace?  ??? No thanks

Offline Pastapasta1000

• You know, I think creepers are overpowered.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on March 14, 2014, 10:04:00 AM »
Hmm... We'll I should tell you about this one. I had a dream where I was mouse size. So I was in an office and there was a guy sitting in a chair. He said "huh?" Then he turned into a monster with no legs and followed me everywhere. And I was still tiny. Then I woke up with the fire alarm malfunctioning.
The blood moon rises...

Offline MrChris13

• Retired
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on March 14, 2014, 10:21:13 AM »
Hmm... We'll I should tell you about this one. I had a dream where I was mouse size. So I was in an office and there was a guy sitting in a chair. He said "huh?" Then he turned into a monster with no legs and followed me everywhere. And I was still tiny. Then I woke up with the fire alarm malfunctioning.

How in the world did he manage following you without legs?

Offline Stitch 🔷 Jordyn

• Retired
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on March 14, 2014, 10:22:04 AM »
He's obviously a ghost... Or maybe he has jetpack  :o I want has jetpack!