Famcraft

Author Topic: EvilVirtualMan Plea via email  (Read 2111 times)

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
EvilVirtualMan Plea via email
« Opened on April 08, 2014, 04:51:12 PM (Edited April 17, 2014, 08:03:08 AM) »
Send by email to an Admin:

Hello Ruben it's Evil here for my final try of getting unbanned. I am very sorry for making your server look bad and everything and I regret doing it. Your server was the first server I have ever played on and was my favorite. If u could unban me that would me awesome! I hope for u to unban me, Evil=

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: EvilVirtualMan Plea via email
« Reply #1 on April 08, 2014, 11:58:21 PM (Edited April 09, 2014, 05:21:42 AM) »
Evil,

You did not make Famcraft look bad. Your video showed that Famcraft protects it players by enforcing the rules. What made me so sad to see was that the video made you all look bad- and you're not bad kids. You just made a big mistake and handled a situation the wrong way.

I do believe you've had long enough to see that actions like this do have consequences. I believe you understand now that what you did was wrong.

It made me sad how mean you all were to/about Thoatt. He works so hard here, to help keep players safe and happy, and help make sure Famcraft stays running smoothly. He would do anything he could to help any of you.

I hope when you return, you will review the rules, and always try to be polite and respectful of others.   

Welcome back to Famcraft.