Famcraft

Author Topic: My Ban Plea  (Read 5110 times)

Offline WhiteShadow1228

• Join Immortals and Live in my SUPER CASTLE :D
    • View Profile
My Ban Plea
« Opened on May 16, 2012, 05:54:01 PM »
In my defence I lived in a home in a jungle when I was done making spawn and before JrMod. (this was before I joined Immortals) I had a nice home all alone in the jungle by myself, see I then gathered the materials from a ravine to make a map. Once i had made it small brownish-gray dots appeared on my map. I soon went to explore this and found an NPC village. I went to the castle tower in there and found some glass (not glass panes which it should be made out of) and was confused so I broke it down and went in only to discover someones house. I had no idea someone lived here because I was in the jungle from the port of spawn and I thought no one had knew a jungle was close by. Anyway I was like "crap I griefed" and found the person who owned the place to be Silasm. I asked bkny to do a /seen on him and it was 4 days. So I said to myself "alright if he comes on Ill just say im sorry, give him some iron and food to help make up for it but I'll probably be demoted to memeber now" He never came back on so I could do it. So yes, here I am pleading my case for unban because I had no idea a person lived there. I will accept being demoted if this is enough evidence for an unbanishment
Join Immortals and Live in my SUPER CASTLE :D

Offline bknysnake

• Founder
    • View Profile
Re: My Ban Plea
« Reply #1 on May 16, 2012, 06:00:30 PM »
there was a locked door which could had told you who lives there. Or atlease replace the area. I will unban you as I understand you understand what you did wrong.

Offline adamnyz

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on May 19, 2012, 05:32:41 PM »
hi bnkysnake i didn't know where to put my ban plea so i put it here i'm sorry for griefing a house i was bored and shouldn't have done it i will make sure tht if i get un-banned i won't do it again :'(

Offline bknysnake

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on May 19, 2012, 06:33:52 PM »
I would unban you after 3 days this time. if you are caught again you will get banned, no point of unbaning you on xcom as it will be shut down.

Offline bknysnake

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on May 20, 2012, 05:57:33 PM »
you have been banned because when you decided to claim zant for modding, you were disrespectful doing so. You were calling him offensive names.

Offline silasm

• W00T
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on May 28, 2012, 12:43:34 PM »
Didn't I put  a sign up that said Silasm's Tower? Or did I put it up later?
-Silasm

Offline bknysnake

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on May 28, 2012, 02:36:53 PM »
This is an old topic please do not reply here anymore.