Famcraft

Author Topic: My Animals!  (Read 2806 times)

Offline SuperNova_2

• Retired
  • *High Five*
    • View Profile
My Animals!
« Opened on August 27, 2012, 03:03:21 PM (Edited August 27, 2012, 03:07:37 PM) »
Idk if this is a considered a grief but it happened twice! I caught DarkFear51 this morning trying to get into my animal farm . then he saw me and teleported away. The first time he killed all of them and this time he killed as many that was in range between a small crack of an iron door. Plz ban, temp ban him or do whatever to stop this guy. I've seen him always use the stargate Random 4 and my farm is right there.

[15:57] <@SuperNova_2> "Gotta love those internal server errors" - Sasikins 2014
[15:57] <+Famcraft_FTB> [Sasikins was KICKED (Internal server error)]
[15:57] <+Famcraft_FTB> [Sasikins disconnected]

Offline gilbert_bliss

• View Profile
Re: My Animals!
« Reply #1 on August 27, 2012, 03:05:02 PM »
Thank you for reporting this to us.

Offline micahdg

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on August 27, 2012, 04:04:05 PM »
Unfortunately, unless we catch the person in the act and they don't affect your blocks or build bridges, there's really nothing we can do. It is the animals' owner's responsibility to protect them by setting up barriers to keep other players and creatures out. A double ring of high fence or a fully enclosed building is what you need, plus a precious stone covering the whole area to prevent breakins, mining under or bridging over. If a griefer gets into your house somehow and we can see that they did break in, we will punish them, but we will not replace your animals because the server does not log what animals you had or were killed, and we cannot just give animals away on the word of a player.
BNVS.<tyty1147> acualy
BNVS.<tyty1147> ima do a test
tyty1147 lost connection: disconnect.quitting
tyty1147 lost connection
tyty1147 lost connection

Offline bknysnake

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on August 29, 2012, 04:50:33 AM »
you can also try to record him in action, not pictures, must be a video of proof. I agree with what micahdg said, I've always warned all players too keep their animals enclosed in a building where players can't reach them without having to break the wall or climb over by building a pillar. You have to obligate the person to interact with blocks so that the server can log it and we can immediately ban the person.