Famcraft

Author Topic: My Reason To Be Unbanned  (Read 2508 times)

Offline Luca_B123

• I smell funny?
    • View Profile
My Reason To Be Unbanned
« Opened on April 18, 2014, 02:07:54 PM »
Dear Admin or Moderator,

I am writing this please to plead for your forgiveness. I do not know the reason why I was banned but I think I have an idea. A player was on irc. Staff kept asking him to leave because he was banned but he kept saying he wasn't banned. I suggested to him that if he wasn't banned then why didn't he come on. Staff then told me that I shouldn't be saying stuff like this to banned people because I shouldn't be talking to them and it's for staff to deal with. However I didn't want to cause trouble; I just wanted everything to be happy and simple (with no problems) for everyone on the server.

I wouldn't want to cause any harm to a friendly, heart-warming server like famcraft. :D

I hope you understand from reading this that I am just trying to be a friendly person but I just keep stumbling as I go.

Offline Kealper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: Kealper
Re: My Reason To Be Unbanned
« Reply #1 on April 18, 2014, 02:12:17 PM »
Dear Admin or Moderator,

I am writing this please to plead for your forgiveness. I do not know the reason why I was banned but I think I have an idea. A player was on irc. Staff kept asking him to leave because he was banned but he kept saying he wasn't banned. I suggested to him that if he wasn't banned then why didn't he come on. Staff then told me that I shouldn't be saying stuff like this to banned people because I shouldn't be talking to them and it's for staff to deal with. However I didn't want to cause trouble; I just wanted everything to be happy and simple (with no problems) for everyone on the server.

I wouldn't want to cause any harm to a friendly, heart-warming server like famcraft. :D

I hope you understand from reading this that I am just trying to be a friendly person but I just keep stumbling as I go.

Hello, Luca.

You were actually given a two day temporary ban yesterday because it was discovered that you placed lava all over an area that belonged to someone else.

Offline Luca_B123

• I smell funny?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on April 18, 2014, 02:23:41 PM »
Oh right, what you said is entirely true. I was in the wild and I had buckets, most of them were full of lava, I needed them full of water so I emptied them and filled them from a river I found, I didn't realise I was in somebody's land plot as it was right outside the Stargate. I didn't see this persons place as I have render distance very low to reduce lag. I truly apologise to this member for placing lava on their land. I hope you forgive me because I love famcraft and every day I can go on it I try my hardest to go on. I can't live a day without it. I will send mail to this person apologising if you can tell me who it was. Thank you for informing me on why I was banned. I will try my hardest to never cause havoc for any player again. Thank you for reading.

Offline Luca_B123

• I smell funny?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on April 18, 2014, 02:41:15 PM »
I am truly sorry to whoever the person was. I will tidy up their home if they wish for me to. I do not intend to hurt or upset or disturb people. As I said before I am trying to be a nice person and be one of the lucky people to have suck a friendly community :D

Offline Luca_B123

• I smell funny?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on April 18, 2014, 02:41:59 PM »
*such*

Offline Kealper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: Kealper
« Reply #5 on April 18, 2014, 08:11:15 PM »
Thank you for explaining your side of the story. I can see how that misunderstanding could have happened, given the location of it.
Please be sure to look more closely at an area if you need to empty some lava buckets, so this sort of thing doesn't happen again  :(

Your temporary ban has been lifted, you may log in to the server again!  ;D

Offline Luca_B123

• I smell funny?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on April 19, 2014, 03:51:12 AM »
Thank you very much Kealper for understanding my side of the story, who's place was this because I think I owe them an apology.

Thanks for understanding

Luca