Famcraft

Author Topic: Whats your minecraft history/story?  (Read 7682 times)

Offline wilsondhp

• Dunka Dunka. That is all.
    • View Profile
Re: Whats your minecraft history/story?
« Reply #15 on May 11, 2014, 06:53:53 AM »
My journey started when I looked up dynamite. I saw a parody called tnt. It said it was a minecraft parody. So after listening to it I looked it up. When I got minecraft, I played only single player. Then I decided to find multiplayer servers. When I found Famcraft I didn't know that you were supposed to read the rules. I got banned for 3 days. When I got back on, I went through a random portal that leads to an island and I built my tower. Then I went on from there, building my empire.
"One way to forget about pain is to do something you will be in completely. So, computer games."
                                                          -Danil 'Dendi' Ishutin

Offline ApolloMew

• Retired
  • Forever ~Mickry
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on January 27, 2015, 07:31:38 PM »
I learned about Minecraft from my older brother (who basically shows me EVERYTHING I play lol)

This was back around Beta 1.4-1.5 ish. I played Singleplayer on his account for a long time, before asking my parents for my own :)

Offline bakagamer918

• Donator
  • po pi po pi po po pi po
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on January 27, 2015, 08:04:52 PM »
I started up in minecraft after my brother showed it to me. I shared his account for a while, then bought my own. Except that at the time, I was running it on a pathetically slow netbook, and didn't particularly enjoy it. This was around beta 1.2. Then after a year of not playing because my computer was too slow, I built my next rig with enough power to run it. I kept that going until last March, when I built my current beastly overpowered rig.

tl;dr I started at beta 1.2 but my computer was too slow

Offline mathfreak2

• Retired
  • integral from 0 to 2sqrt(21) of x wrt x = 42
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on January 27, 2015, 08:26:03 PM »
I started up in minecraft after my brother showed it to me. I shared his account for a while, then bought my own. Except that at the time, I was running it on a pathetically slow netbook, and didn't particularly enjoy it. This was around beta 1.2. Then after a year of not playing because my computer was too slow, I built my next rig with enough power to run it. I kept that going until last March, when I built my current beastly overpowered rig.

tl;dr I started at beta 1.2 but my computer was too slow

I hear ya with the netbook. I used to have one, and I was literally getting a constant 0 fps on Famcraft when I logged in with it. I would not recommend anyone get a netbook if they want to use it for things other than text editors and maybe the occasional browser.
<Thoatt> I was very much into fluid dynamics
(SrMod: ~Rowan) but your opinion on that was... fluid?
<Thoatt> up to ferrofluid in magnetic field dynamics
(SrMod: ~Rowan) that sounds like an attractive field
(SrMod: ~Rowan) I'm going hard on the puns right now XD

Offline PixelProne

• Donator
  • I like games, music, cute animals, & social media.
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: PixelProne
« Reply #19 on February 01, 2015, 11:49:11 AM »
So my Minecraft adventures started with my friend's account (he let me borrow it for a while. how nice of him <3) Then it was time to give it up so I did. 4 months of Minecraft parodies, skits and lets-plays go by then I finally earn money and buy Minecraft (around 1.7.4-ish) I played singleplayer for about 3-4 weeks with constant control adjusting with the use and attack buttons. But I quit for a few days due to my anger of the 1fps lag... Later, I discovered a button called Multiplayer (of course! :P) so I go online, searched for some servers and found one that was hosted by my favorite YouTuber. I played a few months of it, then let it go. Same routines until version 1.7.9-ish then found Famcraft. And I wouldn't have all of these awesome friends if I haven't.
*puts headphones on*
(an hour later)
"oh right"
*plays music*

Offline TrueMinecraftGuy

• Donator
  • SamsungHD
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on February 10, 2015, 10:34:39 PM »
my friend told me about PE MC so i tryed it them evenualy got PC. So one day right before christmas in 2012 i was looking for a server all i found where boring untill i found famcraft i got a nice big welcome (thinking i would get bored of it) and was toured by Wild_Chris anna thoat and Wild_chris where still SR. Mods so i had this year period where i didnt play any minecraft then just started builing then hopped on famcraft and see all of you! afet 2 1/2 years on famcraft i love it here and i have made so many accomplish ment and i hope you do to

Offline ~Lucario~

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on February 11, 2015, 09:01:39 PM (Edited February 11, 2015, 09:04:09 PM) »
*sits down in front of peoplez

So... here is my story...
Many months ago (almost a year now), my friends were having a very intense conversation about minecraft. I wasn't very happy that I was clueless to what they were saying, so I asked my parents: 'Can I pleeeaaase get Minecraft? Pleeeaaase?' xD. They finaly fell prey to my nagging, and I got minecraft. I used the name 'shade_slayer01' cuz I LOVED the Eragon book series :P . When I got to play, it was... interesting. I just kinda tried to figure out the controls while exploring my little taiga biome. I dug a little tunnel, and slowly expanded it, until it was a large temple and I knew the basics of minecraft. It took about 2 weeks. This world was in creative btw :P . I went to youtube, and I learned a TON of stuff. I descovedred the command block, had some fun with that, then I got bored. I hadn't tried survival yet, so I started a world up. It was a pretty average world with a couple mountains near spawn. I spent 4 months on that world alone. I had fallen in love with minecraft. By the end of this time, I had done a LOT. I had a HUGE castle, about the sizes of the spawn village. It was filled with farms and villages. I decided I should a little fun with the world, but, let's just say I spoiled the world with /gamemode creative. I was mad at myself, so I went to google. I looked up 'top ten family friendly minecraft servers'. I found famcraft. It was a little confusing, so many people talking at one time, and I didn't take the tour (I didn't know there was one). So I was a little clueless about the server :P . I accidentily griefed someones house, and I got 'staffed' by (can't say his name). I was REALLY sorry about what happened, and I just kinda laid low for a while. I slowly came out of my shell, and really became part of the community :) . And that's how I got here. Sorry the story was so long, it might have been longer then hicks' :o .
   Hope you enjoyed it :) -Eragon

~Brad: More tickets
~Brad: less chance for me
~Rowan: ^
~_Luc~: :D
[RAFFLE] Congratulations go to Bradboy523 for winning 102000
with 12 tickets
[RAFFLE] There was a total of 15 players buying 170 tickets
~Brad: :O
~_Luc~: WHAT