Famcraft

Author Topic: _MrVipBoom_ Plea  (Read 1440 times)

Offline _MrVipBoom_

• View Profile
_MrVipBoom_ Plea
« Opened on May 12, 2014, 10:28:01 AM »
Hello.My name is _MrVipBoom_.Im making this Plea because I've been banned on the FamCraft server.When i played on FamCraft for the first time i had a great time.I had a big house,a farm and lots of other things.I did not know the server was a non-griefing sever and i griefed a player.I was banned for 2 days.After my ban passed i was very happy i could play again and after 10 minutes i used a hack.A ranked player caught me and i started to swear.He banned me.I understand what i did and I'm very sorry.I promise I wont do it again and I will read all the rules.I hope you will unban me.Thank you!

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: _MrVipBoom_ Plea
« Reply #1 on May 12, 2014, 09:23:17 PM »
 Thank you for taking the time to plea.

Here at Famcraft, we do believe in 2nd chances. Unfortunately, you've already had a 2nd chance, and proven that things are not going to work out for you here.

After you returned from your first ban for griefing, you were asked to read the rules. You chose not to, and did as you pleased instead, with no regard for our rules.

Then, when you were caught and banned, you chose to come to our irc chat, and swear on our family friendly server. I am sorry, but we simply will not tolerate this type of behavior here, ever.

I do hope you will find another server you enjoy, that has rules that better fit your needs as a player.