Famcraft

Author Topic: Plea  (Read 1689 times)

Offline _cezarus2001_

• Beginner
    • View Profile
Plea
« Opened on May 13, 2014, 01:48:40 PM »
Hello.I would like to make a plea.My name on the server is _cezarus2001_.My friend _MrVipBoom_ told me about the Famcraft server.I took a tour and i started to build a house.Then I got banned for "alter account".I'm super sorry if i did something rong but my account is _cezarus2001_ not _MrVipBoom_.He told me about this server because i asked him to search me a server and he told me about this one.Please unban me i havent did anything wrong.I read all rules,I took a tour._MrVipBoom_ told me about the things on the server.And the thing
with _name_ is a clan.It is called the Underline clan.Me and some friends created it.Please.Thank you very much!
 :( :(

Offline Thoatt

• Admin-
    • View Profile
Re: Plea
« Reply #1 on May 13, 2014, 01:57:14 PM »
Your punctuation, capitalization, and spacing of your typing... it's so amazing how similar your typing style is to _MrVipBoom_. You two must be pretty close friends to copy the typing style. And it's great that he showed you everything there is to know about Famcraft. As well as your email addresses on the forum: amazingly similar :o. Not to mention that your IP address is the same as _MrVipBoom_ and yet, you say that he was not at your house today... Hmmm...

A few of those, maybe coincidence if you look at them separately, but you look at them all together, and it's painfully obvious that you are _MrVipBoom_.

You were denied your plea on your main account, you will be denied your plea, even more so now. You came back, lied to us, and expected us to be too foolish to know that you were not the same person.

We can play these games all day long, but I have better things to do. I'll be forum banning you now. Happy server hunting.