Famcraft

Author Topic: Zodiac game  (Read 2226 times)

Offline wilsondhp

• Dunka Dunka. That is all.
    • View Profile
Zodiac game
« Opened on May 28, 2014, 07:44:12 PM »
So I have a dinosaur zodiac. Tell me what dinosaur you are based on personality. I'd say mine is the rooster. (gigantoraptor)
"One way to forget about pain is to do something you will be in completely. So, computer games."
                                                          -Danil 'Dendi' Ishutin

Offline Miss_Ghouls

• Retired
  • Steampunk Pirate Queen
    • View Profile
Re: Zodiac game
« Reply #1 on May 28, 2014, 08:29:34 PM »
Well if we go by the chinese zodiac (which this looks based on) I'm a snake UwU

Offline Domsters931

• Donator
  • I love building
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on May 28, 2014, 09:04:29 PM »
I'd say I'm a anura. A frog. I'm excited for things to happen. Sorta jumpy

Offline LightBulbasaur

• Retired
  • Hi?
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: Lightbulbasaur
« Reply #3 on May 28, 2014, 10:16:48 PM »
You should all know what I am :) I'm the rabbit of course
<FamCraftIRC> Supermickey24 was slain by Ender Dragon
<FamCraftIRC> (JrMod: ~BugsBunny) Dragon 1 Mickey 0
<FamCraftIRC> (Helper: ~Mickey) shh
<FamCraftIRC> (Helper: ~Mickey) I got dis
<FamCraftIRC> Supermickey24 was slain by Ender Dragon

Offline bknysnake

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on May 29, 2014, 08:08:26 AM (Edited May 29, 2014, 10:44:12 AM) »
I'm a dragon! lol

The dragon enjoys a very high reputation in Chinese culture. It is the token of authority, dignity, honor, success, luck, and capacity. In ancient China, this creature was thought to speed across the sky with divine power. Emperors entitled themselves exclusively as 'dragon'; their thrones were called 'dragon thrones', their clothes 'dragon gowns'.

Strengths
People under the sign of the dragon are lively, intellectual, energetic and excitable. They often can be leaders and try to go for perfection. When they meet with difficulties, they are not discouraged. They usually have great ambition and an ingenuous personality. They hate hypocrisy, gossip and slander. They are not afraid of difficulties but hate to be used or controlled by others.

Weaknesses
They are a little arrogant and impatient, while dragon women can be over- confident. Sometimes, 'dragons' are unable to control their moods very well due to being eccentric, tactless, fiery, intolerant and unrealistic. They may feel blank about the future. They may criticize others for their inefficiency at work. They have a nature ardent to excess and couldn't withstand setbacks which make them flee away. If they overcome these defects, they can have a brighter future.

Offline bknysnake

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on May 29, 2014, 08:14:29 AM (Edited May 29, 2014, 10:42:33 AM) »
Thought I'd mention Leo as well :D

Leo is the fifth sign of the zodiac. These folks are impossible to miss, since they love being center stage. Making an impression is Job One for Leos, and when you consider their personal magnetism, you see the job is quite easy. Leos are an ambitious lot, and their strength of purpose allows them to accomplish a great deal. The fact that these folks are also creative makes their endeavors fun for them and everyone else. It's quite common to see a Leo on stage or in Hollywood, since these folks never shy away from the limelight. They are also supremely talented and have a flair for the dramatic. Warmth and enthusiasm seems to seep from every Leo pore, making these folks a pleasure to be around.

It's the Lion that symbolizes Leos, and the king (or queen) of the jungle is a most appropriate mascot, since they consider themselves the rulers of their universe (and the zodiac at that). Like Lions, Leos tend to be dignified and strong, and itÕs this sense of their power that allows them to get things done. A Leo on your team is a good thing, since Lions are eager to see their projects through to completion. Putting these folks at the helm is a good thing, too, since the Leo-born are natural leaders. They may ruffle a few feathers along the way, however, since they can also be overbearing and somewhat autocratic. This may be in keeping with the Fixed Quality assigned to this sign -- Lions are indeed opinionated and set in their ways. That said, they are well organized, idealistic and have a knack for inspiring others.

Leo is ruled by the Sun -- the center of the universe and the fuel for our being. In much the same way, Leos consider themselves indispensable and the center of the universe, and those who would tell them otherwise had better look out! Lions are outgoing, self-assured and have a tremendous zest for life. So what if the world revolves around them? There are worse role models, for sure. The Lion's enthusiasm is boundless, and along with that comes generosity of spirit and the determination to succeed. That focus may be construed as vanity and even bossiness at times, but Lions would say 'No way!' and continue along their regal path. Regardless of appearance, those born under this sign can be counted on for their loyalty and sense of honor. They are also decisive, intensely and proud.

The element associated with Leo is Fire. Those born under this sign are fearless and strong, which may be why Lions plunge in headfirst and let the chips fall where they may. Thankfully, Leos are dignified enough not to commit too many pratfalls. It's the Lion's unswerving courage that wins so many folks over. If you need someone to lead the charge, call a Leo -- and the bigger the project, the better, since these folks love an expansive stage (and the audience that comes with it). While some would take to calling Lions status-conscious, these folks are truly warmhearted and want everyone to be happy. Hey, it's their kingdom, and happy campers make for a perfect peace. Further, it's the great gift of the Leo-born to be dynamic, forward-thinking and self-confident.
  The Lion's charms extend to all, even to the children they dearly love. Yes, the pleasure principle is paramount to the Lion, and along those lines, Leos are great at spending money. Lions can't fathom an uncomfortable throne.

Come play time, Leos are at their best. Those born under this sign enjoy fun and games both outdoors and in (and with a group), so expect to find them playing softball, hockey or a game of cards. Lions are also a natural at the gym, where they can show their stuff to a crowd.
 Since Leo rules the heart and back, however, overzealous Lions may have to take a deep breath and slow down a bit. You can bet that the Lion's home will be swaddled in royal purple and gold.

The great strengths of the Leo-born are their creativity, idealism and leadership. Lions don't lack for ambition, either, so they're likely to accomplish a lot -- and have fun while they're at it. Their warmth and loyalty ensures that others will enjoy the ride as well.

Offline Lord_Puggy

• Donator
  • There Is No Luck Like Pug Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on May 29, 2014, 10:15:46 AM »
im a dragon because i was born in 2000
<Mickey> me being so smart, I thought I was jailed
<Mickey> so I typed /unjail Supermickey24
<Mickey> And now I'm stuck in jail...
<Mickey> jailed.
<Mickey> forever...
<Mickey> Halp
<Mickey> XD

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
« Reply #7 on May 29, 2014, 10:56:56 AM »
 As a huge fan of this type of thing myself, I would like to say I want you all to be very careful with what you paste into this thread. Use your own words whenever possible, and do not paste or discuss "romance" or "relationship" Zodiac/Astrology types of things in this thread, or I will delete the topic entirely.

Please proof read anything you do feel you must copy and paste, and check for anything that might not apply in a family friendly, friends-only sort of setting.

I also do not want to see anyone posting in this thread with any scary stories or experiences. Please keep it all 100% family friendly.

Do not link to any  horoscope/astrology/zodiac websites, anywhere, no matter how reputable you feel they are.

Also, keep this topic positive, lighthearted, and upbeat. While it may be fun to ponder what may be written in the stars, it's vital to remember it is not written in stone. Everyone is an  individual and everyone is in control of their own behaviors, attitudes, and lives.

Offline vespamartio

• Donator
  • ello
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: vespamartio
« Reply #8 on May 29, 2014, 01:59:15 PM »
omg... i'm a bunny... fuzy, your position has been taken over >:D

"Isn't it funny how
day by day
nothing changes
but when you look back
everything is different..."
        - C.S. Lewis

Offline Domsters931

• Donator
  • I love building
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on May 29, 2014, 09:30:06 PM »
Oops I think I did this wrong. I thought we were supposed to say what animal we thought we were like from pre historic times

Offline wilsondhp

• Dunka Dunka. That is all.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on May 30, 2014, 05:52:49 AM »
Yep but from the zodiac. For example: (animal) (dinosaur). If you don't know what kind it is, describe it briefly.
"One way to forget about pain is to do something you will be in completely. So, computer games."
                                                          -Danil 'Dendi' Ishutin

Offline mathfreak2

• Retired
  • integral from 0 to 2sqrt(21) of x wrt x = 42
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on May 30, 2014, 02:17:10 PM »
Since I was born in 1996, I'm a rat :P

As for what sign I am, I'm a Taurus-Gemini Cusp meaning I was born on the day that they were switching because Taurus is from April 20th - May 20th, and Gemini is from May 20th - June 20th.
<Thoatt> I was very much into fluid dynamics
(SrMod: ~Rowan) but your opinion on that was... fluid?
<Thoatt> up to ferrofluid in magnetic field dynamics
(SrMod: ~Rowan) that sounds like an attractive field
(SrMod: ~Rowan) I'm going hard on the puns right now XD