Famcraft

Author Topic: A Plea from a Lost Soul...  (Read 2191 times)

Offline ghost51399

• Beginner
    • View Profile
A Plea from a Lost Soul...
« Opened on June 03, 2014, 03:51:05 PM (Edited June 03, 2014, 03:55:15 PM) »
-An apology stating what you did wrong and how you will fix it
-any reason why you should not have been banned (no page long argument)
-details including your ban (I.e if it was temporary or permanent)

I am truly sorry for my rude and disrespect and impudent actions in the Carnival maze. I did read the rules in the beginning of the map, but I was unaware that you could actually break blocks when I did. I am used to playing on larger servers that have WorldGuard or a sort of protector on such maps. I am aware that the number of glass I broke shouldn't matter, but I broke one. The way I could of fixed was simply make a piece of glass and replace it myself. I had only accepted the gift found in the chest. For more detail on the trash incident.~ https://famcraft.com/index.php/topic,6325.0.html ~
     I think I should have been kicked, not banned. Although the rules said if I did "grief" I would be banned, what I did shouldn't be qualified "griefing". We (WyattMoon19 and I) Did the responsible thing by contacting a higher authority and asked for him/her to replace it. The trashcan's content was returned and so was the dirt around it.
     In summary to this all, I don't understand why I was banned for breaking one glass block but, I am hoping for forgiveness, just as a mother would forgive her child for breaking a glass of some sort. I am requesting my permanent ban to be lifted so I may join my fellow brother and sisters on FamCraft!

Offline Thoatt

• Admin-
    • View Profile
Re: A Plea from a Lost Soul...
« Reply #1 on June 03, 2014, 04:00:27 PM »
Thank you for taking the time to plea. Your plea is well thought out, and we believe it is sincere.

We take all of our rules here very seriously here at Famcraft, and breaking ANY blocks that are not yours, even if you intend to replace them, even if you are joking and playing around, will not be allowed. People spend thousands of hours on projects getting them perfect, and to have people just come there and break stuff, it simply won't be tolerated.

I have lifted your ban, and you are allowed to return to the server. I hope that you respect the rules a little bit better this time around, and please be respectful of everyone's builds.