Famcraft

Author Topic: The Plea.. Chapter 1  (Read 1769 times)

Offline DaDerpyLapras

• Beginner
    • View Profile
The Plea.. Chapter 1
« Opened on June 09, 2014, 05:07:27 PM »
I would like to plea for an un-ban... No one told me that this word was a bad word and I said it with lab after it, and was banned without anyone telling me that it was wrong. I would love a second chance for me on this server because I have spent some time on it and have come to know and love it. Thank you for hearing me out. If I am still banned all I have to say then is, "Sorry, I didn't mean to be rude". Thank you once again.  :(

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: The Plea.. Chapter 1
« Reply #1 on June 09, 2014, 05:13:07 PM »
 While we consider your plea, please go ask an adult you trust about what you said, and why it was not appropriate for a family friendly server. It is very important that you understand why what you said was wrong, and why it would never, ever be tolerated on this server.

- Abusive, racist, sexual, drug-related, belligerent, political, anti-political, religious, anti-religious, and inflammatory chat is not allowed in posts, text, skin, shapes of structures built ingame, text in signs, private messages, or nick/screen names. Remember, we log everything you type everywhere, always, and we keep logs forever. Famcraft is all about Minecraft, not your beliefs or lack of beliefs. These restrictions include a ban on any speech or actions that are commonly considered inappropriate when directed toward children. Among other reasons but mostly because we allow people of all ages to play on Famcraft, we have zero tolerance for any attempted exploitation of children.

Offline DaDerpyLapras

• Beginner
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on June 09, 2014, 05:36:54 PM »
Thanks for telling me the rules. Last time I was told them no one mentioned that drug names/things are bannable. XD I should've known better.

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
« Reply #3 on June 10, 2014, 02:23:13 PM (Edited June 10, 2014, 02:24:50 PM) »
 We have pardoned your ban. When you return to the server, please read the rules. No one should ever have to tell you the rules- they are clearly posted at /spawn for all to see, and we ask every player to read them.

If anything like this happens again, you will likely not be allowed to return.

See you on the server.

Offline DaDerpyLapras

• Beginner
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on June 10, 2014, 07:44:21 PM »
Thank you! Will never happen again and I will read the rules at spawn and live by them on the server.  :)