Famcraft

Author Topic: Player head problems  (Read 1983 times)

Offline Domsters931

• Donator
  • I love building
    • View Profile
Player head problems
« Opened on June 16, 2014, 09:53:12 AM »
I've been collecting my heads today and putting them in a double chest but their going really odd. I can't really stack them. I had 18, 6, and 1 heads in different slots and I am unable to stack them. I have checked  and they are all my head with out name tags or anything. Jus wondering if this is normal

Offline Miss_Ghouls

• Retired
  • Steampunk Pirate Queen
    • View Profile
Re: Player head problems
« Reply #1 on June 16, 2014, 11:14:38 PM »
I'm probably wrong, so do NOT trust my word 100%, but i believe there's a new skin system working, where you can keep the heads of what your skin WAS.

So for instance, if you need a security camera head or a hamburger head for decoration, like the ones I use at my zoo, instead of keeping your skin that all the time forever, and having ALL your heads look like that, you can change your skin to a hamburger, collect a bunch of heads, and then switch back to your normal head, and it will stay a hamburger. Any heads collected each skin change, will reflect that new skin change :D

For example, the command USED to be something along the lines of "/give boysandghouls playerskull [name]" or something. NOW the command looks like this:

"/give @p skull 1 3 {SkullOwner:{Id:59ad9020-d6eb-11e3-9de4-1a514932ac01,Properties:{textures:[{Value:eyJ0ZXh0dXJlcyI6eyJTS0lOIjp7InVybCI6Imh0dHBzOi8vaS5pbWd1ci5jb20vS1Fua2sxcC5wbmcifX19}]}}}"
which would give you a miniature first-aid kit head \ o /

Again though, I'm not sure if this is implemented yet, or part of 1.7.9. I could be 100000% wrong, so until an admin confirms/denies what i just said, take it with a grain of salt :D

Offline Domsters931

• Donator
  • I love building
    • View Profile
Re: Player head problems
« Reply #2 on June 17, 2014, 12:41:36 PM »
I wish I could use those decorative heads. They look so good!