Famcraft

Author Topic: FOR SALE "House Of The Rising Sun"  (Read 1828 times)

Offline ThunderTacox

• View Profile
FOR SALE "House Of The Rising Sun"
« Opened on June 24, 2014, 08:05:09 PM »
     The "House Of The Rising Sun" manor, or "Asahi No Ataru Ie" is a beautiful, 100% unique, Rustic, Japanese Style house made and designed by ThunderTacox with the help of DarkTacox. This lovely home is a unique build. You will never see it legally made by anyone but the GER. The GER Seal Of Approval is brandished on the house as a note of it's authenticity.
     Encompassing the house itself is a sturdy, handsome wall built with the finest redwood and hand crafted cobblestone posts. Upon the entry sits the Official GER Seal Of Approval along with proper accreditation a to the designers. As you enter the interior of the walls, you walk through a lovely flower garden with wild shrubbery and gorgeous, uniquely designed stone fountains. In the middle of the modesty courtyard rests the large, lavish house, towering two stories with a fantastic rustic shake roof st it's crest. The first of the two floors of the house hosts a marvelous concave floor design with adequate, yet neat and aesthetic storage and lighting. In the middle of the first floor begins the winding serpentine staircase leading to the upper floor. The top level is free to your own mind's design, as any good master bedroom should be. To too it all off, a regal master bed and iridescent light fixture adorn the inward and internal views of the upper story.
     This house is for sale at a total of 206,000 FamCoins and is purchased with the signing of a Receipt Contract by the recipient purchaser of the manor. In the receipt contract are stated the rights of the builders of the manor, the parameters of pricing and the total, as well as confirmation of purchase, authority and mutual agreement.
     I do apologize for the deplorable picture quality. Please disregard this and express interest in game.
     To offer purchase, simply respond to this thread or contact ThunderTacox in game with Inquiry.

Thank you wholly,

ThunderTacox

Offline HaydenTheBuilder

• Retired
  • The Majestic Builder of Famcraft
    • View Profile
Re: FOR SALE "House Of The Rising Sun"
« Reply #1 on June 25, 2014, 09:50:27 PM »
can i see the house when i get online?
"Today is the First Day of the Rest of Your Life."

Offline Domsters931

• Donator
  • I love building
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on July 04, 2014, 09:10:07 PM »
This sounds really interesting

Offline XtremeAlex33

• Donator
  • FLASH clan's cookie monster!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on September 26, 2014, 12:27:25 AM »
This looks brilliant! If it is still for sale (or a house of similar quality and design) I would like to take a look and possibly buy it, when the cash flows in.  ;D