Famcraft

Author Topic: Attack of the B-Team server?  (Read 3080 times)

Offline Anubis10172

• Retired
    • View Profile
Attack of the B-Team server?
« Opened on June 29, 2014, 08:52:06 PM »
I am back so i will be able to play a lot more and I have been playing a new mod pack and i was hoping Famcraft would look into getting a server for it? Details of the Pack is it more of a building/exploring/Dirt Simple pack for those who don't like machinery such as IC2 or all those cray mods just a simple machinery such as Project Red and Thermal Expansion and more a List of the mods Will be below :) I know you wont want to make a hole server for one mod pack but its just a suggestion. :D Let me know what you think. (Super easy to add Optifine to this Modpack)

Advanced Genetics
Archimedes' Ships
Artifice
Auto Blocks
Auto Utils
Biomes O' Plenty
Carpenter's Blocks
Chisel
Code Chicken Core
COFH Core
Config Mod
CoroAI
Darwin
Dragon Mounts
Enhanced Core
Enhanced Portals 2
Extended Renderer
Flans Mod
Food Plus
Fossil/Archeology
MrCrayfish's Furniture Mod
Galacticraft
Hamsterrific
Hamsters Forever
Hats
iChun Util
Immibis Core
Liquid XP
Map Writer
Micdoodle Core
MineFactory Reloaded
Minions
Mod Build
Morph
Natura
Necromancy
NEI Plugins
Not Enough Items
Open Blocks
Open Mods Lib
Power Crystals Core
Project Red Base
Project Red Compact
Project Red Integration
Project Red Lighting
Project Red Mechanical
Project Red World
qCraft
Random Things
Saints Pack
Secret Rooms Mod
Statues
Sync
Tinker's Construct
Thermal Expansion
Trail Mix
Tropicraft
Waila
Waypoints
Weather Mod
Witchery
World of Dinos
(Super easy to add Optifine to this Modpack)

NOTE:There may be more Mods I do not know about on here.

If Admins are concerned about greifing tools i will try and get a list together and post it here.
<xPH03N1Xx86> Slinking low to the ground, the wild Anna creeps up on her prey, oblivious to her presence as she comes to a crouch behind the couch, gazing out at the Dr. Pepper, grazing peacefully on the coffee table.

* JrMod: ~Wild_Ryan pokes eGI with a Pumpkin on a Stick

Offline Domsters931

• Donator
  • I love building
    • View Profile
Re: Attack of the B-Team server?
« Reply #1 on June 29, 2014, 10:46:02 PM »
It reminds me of FTB.. So confusing

Offline vespamartio

• Donator
  • ello
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: vespamartio
« Reply #2 on June 29, 2014, 10:58:39 PM »
Weather Mod q_q is that the one with natural disaters like hurricanes and volacnoes?
"Isn't it funny how
day by day
nothing changes
but when you look back
everything is different..."
        - C.S. Lewis

Offline Miss_Ghouls

• Retired
  • Steampunk Pirate Queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on June 29, 2014, 11:04:11 PM »
It's actually not as confusing in my opinion :P
It's mostly really silly, really fun mods that work well together, with a little bit of technology thrown in just to help automate things :D
The only thing i'm not sure would work well with famcraft, is Witchery & Flan's Guns, if that's still multiplayer-enabled, due to the fact that we're kinda anti-gun, and witchery has a lot of elements that allow the "witch" to attack players, but if i remember correctly, they were working to make that less unfair.

I'm not usually really big into modpacks, but AOTBT is a really really awesome one :D

Offline HaydenTheBuilder

• Retired
  • The Majestic Builder of Famcraft
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on June 30, 2014, 12:53:19 AM »
I saw the trailer of this, and the modpack looks scary xD
"Today is the First Day of the Rest of Your Life."

Offline Anubis10172

• Retired
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on June 30, 2014, 02:07:24 AM »
NOTE: Again

If Admins are concerned about greifing tools i will try and get a list together and post it here. BTW i said that :3
<xPH03N1Xx86> Slinking low to the ground, the wild Anna creeps up on her prey, oblivious to her presence as she comes to a crouch behind the couch, gazing out at the Dr. Pepper, grazing peacefully on the coffee table.

* JrMod: ~Wild_Ryan pokes eGI with a Pumpkin on a Stick

Offline Lord_Puggy

• Donator
  • There Is No Luck Like Pug Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on June 30, 2014, 09:58:37 AM »
It's actually not as confusing in my opinion :P
It's mostly really silly, really fun mods that work well together, with a little bit of technology thrown in just to help automate things :D
The only thing i'm not sure would work well with famcraft, is Witchery & Flan's Guns, if that's still multiplayer-enabled, due to the fact that we're kinda anti-gun, and witchery has a lot of elements that allow the "witch" to attack players, but if i remember correctly, they were working to make that less unfair.

I'm not usually really big into modpacks, but AOTBT is a really really awesome one :D
I really like this modpack if famcraft got a server on it I would be super happy I even bought early access to the modpack when it was first released
<Mickey> me being so smart, I thought I was jailed
<Mickey> so I typed /unjail Supermickey24
<Mickey> And now I'm stuck in jail...
<Mickey> jailed.
<Mickey> forever...
<Mickey> Halp
<Mickey> XD

Offline zOracle

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on July 01, 2014, 10:04:05 AM »
i have started playing FTB every so often, and i must say i enjoy it thoroughly, an AOTBT server would be rather awesome as i have played this mod pack with Puggy, i think the main concerns for the server is staffing due to there may need to be a separate staff team to the one we have for the survival server (Like FTB Does) so the staff team can support the players with information on the different mods etc, also the staff tools available to the staff team for the new challenges that will most likely arise due to the new items they are now able to use; The Dubstep guns for example will most likely be a HUGE No No, as well as certain Genes in the Advanced Genetics mod as many may be reserved for players of certain standing such as Donors. PvP may also present itself to be a problem when used with mods such as Witchery and even Flans Mod; especially since Famcraft tries to steer clear of Violence that isnt in Minecraft by default.

[15:46] <FamCraftIRC> (Helper: ~Epic) so many mobs ;-;

Offline Domsters931

• Donator
  • I love building
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on July 02, 2014, 10:08:34 PM »
By the way. If u talk to Domsters931 on FTB about famcraft survival. He won't know what you're talking about because we share a acount where he plays FTB and I play survival. This is also sorta a question for staff. How does it work to share a acount on different famcraft servers?