Famcraft

Author Topic: i got banned  (Read 6581 times)

Offline scratnum

• Brendan
    • View Profile
i got banned
« Opened on September 04, 2012, 03:22:21 PM »
i really dont care that you banned me but the way you say how I got banned make you guys look stupid. really "being stupid building 1x1 towers in another players home" not even any caps. dont unban me feel pround that you banned a player that gave permission for gavgav to build in MY area ask bret forget famcraft forget all of you guys.
:D

Offline roadkilered

• Retired
  • Just thinkin about lyfe!
    • View Profile
Re: i got banned
« Reply #1 on September 04, 2012, 03:25:15 PM »
Unbanned.... Jk
๏_๏

Offline xPH03N1Xx86

• Retired
  • Rawr! Ima eat you! >:U
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on September 04, 2012, 03:26:27 PM »
Glad you enjoyed your time on the server :D
Rawr!!!

Offline scratnum

• Brendan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on September 04, 2012, 03:28:06 PM »
i cant belive how immature that move you just did road

Offline xPH03N1Xx86

• Retired
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on September 04, 2012, 03:31:10 PM »
Look at your "plea" Scrat. Before you speak of maturity, read what you posted. Sounds like you throwing a spat.
Rawr!!!

Lovelylaces

« Reply #5 on September 04, 2012, 03:34:37 PM »
lol Road.

Offline scratnum

• Brendan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on September 04, 2012, 03:41:41 PM »
it isnt much of a plea im saying that this server is stupid for doing what they did

Offline xPH03N1Xx86

• Retired
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on September 04, 2012, 03:44:22 PM »
Enough of this, you don't want to come back, so this topic can just end. Good day to you.
Rawr!!!

Offline roadkilered

• Retired
  • Just thinkin about lyfe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on September 04, 2012, 03:45:30 PM »
I read your plead and decided that it would not suffice for a proper reversal of your ban. Just did't feel like I really had to spend much time on a  horrible, immature plea like that. Just to point out for future reference.. If you want to point out someone's lack of capitalization, maybe you should add your own when you post. ;D We will miss you dearly scrat. You were a great player. It pains my heart to see you go.
๏_๏

Offline bknysnake

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on September 06, 2012, 01:59:12 AM »
i really dont care that you banned me but the way you say how I got banned make you guys look stupid. really "being stupid building 1x1 towers in another players home" not even any caps. dont unban me feel pround that you banned a player that gave permission for gavgav to build in MY area ask bret forget famcraft forget all of you guys.

You come to a "plea your case" section to tell us how stupid we are? Honestly this just shows your immaturity. Its silly you even took the time to even write anything in response, speaking of my grammar? Seriously? Would you like for me to point out a few problems from this quote? I'm sure you'll even find it yourself. Don't bother wasting your time pleaing, if you had permission, it's all you had to say and we investigate, we have a procedure we follow when things like this happen, obviously you don't understand what it is to be organized, which is what we are. Good luck finding a new server, we wish you the best, and we will miss you, I am not being sarcastic btw.