Famcraft

Author Topic: hockeydance/wolfloge duplicate  (Read 2702 times)

Offline hockeydance

• View Profile
hockeydance/wolfloge duplicate
« Opened on September 03, 2012, 01:19:28 PM »
I apologize for using hacks on your server i was originally checking it out for my clan LeNoir thread here: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1452008-lenoir-clan-we-now-have-our-own-server-and-forum/#entry17643140 and forum here: http://lenoir.createaforum.com/index.php and then deciding after flying around for a while it was perfect i got banned so then i decided to use my alt account to still use this server I know that hacks are the worst type of offense to a server so I dont expect you to unban me but I just wanted to thoroughly apologize for all the trouble I have caused you  for taking advantage of the fact you dont have NoCheat
cheers😜

Offline hockeydance

• View Profile
Re: hockeydance/wolfloge duplicate
« Reply #1 on September 03, 2012, 02:37:00 PM »
i have put a poll here and i will not vote because obviously that would be unfair so vote for wich ever option you see fit
cheers😜

Offline micahdg

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on September 03, 2012, 02:48:56 PM »
Out of curiosity, if you guys have your own server, why would you need famcraft?
BNVS.<tyty1147> acualy
BNVS.<tyty1147> ima do a test
tyty1147 lost connection: disconnect.quitting
tyty1147 lost connection
tyty1147 lost connection

Offline hockeydance

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on September 03, 2012, 03:13:05 PM »
my server that i made is our training server we have wars against other clans on other servers with simple clans like famcraft because we dont want to mess up the training facilities on our server for instance the indoor training facility with an arrow range obstacle course tnt cannon range 1v1 sword arenas and a sort of ctf game with swords also outdoors we have mock forts and bunkers that we practice defending and attacking also there is alot of classified builds in there some of our best technology that we dont wish to share with others outside the clan
cheers😜

Offline micahdg

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on September 03, 2012, 04:31:26 PM »
my server that i made is our training server we have wars against other clans on other servers with simple clans like famcraft because we dont want to mess up the training facilities on our server for instance the indoor training facility with an arrow range obstacle course tnt cannon range 1v1 sword arenas and a sort of ctf game with swords also outdoors we have mock forts and bunkers that we practice defending and attacking also there is alot of classified builds in there some of our best technology that we dont wish to share with others outside the clan
Have you ever used a period before?
BNVS.<tyty1147> acualy
tyty1147 lost connection
tyty1147 lost connection

Offline Th3Element05

• Retired
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on September 03, 2012, 04:37:20 PM »
Hi my ign is wolfloge and i had just joined a clan and was reading the rule board for my clan but then i left to have lunch and when I came back it said kicked for being inactive for 5.5. minutes or something and i was fine with that and then i went to go connect again and it said THE BAN HAMMER HAS SPOKEN so yeah i was banned for wat i think was absolutely no reason  :'( however if you do just tell me why ill be fine with yhay.
There are three periods in this post, but I think one is a typo.  :-\

Offline hockeydance

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on September 03, 2012, 04:44:06 PM »
Come on guys this is a forum not english class :P
cheers😜

Offline hockeydance

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on September 03, 2012, 04:46:50 PM »
Right now I am branch mining on another server waiting to see if I will be perma banned from this one. When do you think it will be decided.
cheers😜

Lovelylaces

« Reply #8 on September 03, 2012, 05:14:06 PM »
I can't understand anything this person is saying. :x

Offline hockeydance

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on September 03, 2012, 05:22:17 PM »
What do you meen branch mining is a way of mining on y12 (y12 has every ore available on it) or are you talking about my grammar?
cheers😜

Lovelylaces

« Reply #10 on September 03, 2012, 06:10:54 PM »
I'm sorry. It's like he's trying to speak to me, but I can't understand. jk. Any of it... at all? How is your explanation relevant to you using mods on our server?

Offline micahdg

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on September 03, 2012, 07:32:28 PM »
You have to wait for bknysnake.
BNVS.<tyty1147> acualy
tyty1147 lost connection
tyty1147 lost connection

Offline bknysnake

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on September 03, 2012, 09:40:18 PM »
Make sure you read the rules so you won't get into any more problems, even if it was just for checking out the server, mods aren't allowed, I will un-ban you, just know next time it is a permanent ban.