Famcraft

Author Topic: Ban Plea Thingy Dangar202  (Read 1731 times)

Offline dangar202

• Beginner
    • View Profile
Ban Plea Thingy Dangar202
« Opened on July 09, 2014, 06:47:57 PM (Edited July 09, 2014, 06:53:43 PM) »
 --EDIT--
I Am Sorry For Anything That I Did That Got Me Banned,I Will Not Do It Again Plz Unban Plz  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
--End of Edit--
>:( I Was Banned Because I Was Trying to Get My Freind's Attention, But He Never Answered me, still didnt answer,and when the staff tried to talk to me, my minecraft crashed ( I Still Don't Know Why...  :-X) When I Tried To Log Back On I Was Banned So I Waited 3 Days And Asked To Come Back, But They Just Kicked Me Off IRC Chat,So Now Im Making This Ban Plea Thing

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: Ban Plea Thingy Dangar202
« Reply #1 on July 09, 2014, 07:16:39 PM (Edited July 09, 2014, 07:20:20 PM) »
  Thank you for taking the time to plea.

You were banned because from the moment you joined, you tested each and every rule. You were warned repeatedly to stop using the ^tools, yet a couple of times you spammed them 2-3 times in a row.

When the filter would catch you trying to say a word that is not allowed, you would space the word and repeat it to evade the filter. You spammed constantly in one way or another, ranging from pestering people to get on steam, to caps, and strings of random characters and looooong drawn out words.

You were asked  to behave, told to behave, and politely warned to behave. I took you to a channel for a final talk to give you your choices- behave, or play on a different server.
  I do not believe for one moment you lost connection. You read the name of the channel "Let_Talk" You said "Let's not" and left the server.

Your ban will not be lifted. Your time here is over.  I am sorry it did not work out. Good luck server hunting. I hope you will find one you can enjoy.