Famcraft

Author Topic: Story Time! (Forum Game)  (Read 2655 times)

Offline TheAwesome_Miner

• If you are reading this, you are alive.
    • View Profile
Story Time! (Forum Game)
« Opened on July 10, 2014, 06:53:37 PM »
It's story time! This is how it's going to go down, Someone writes  a part of a story and they have to stop when they reach 50 words, doesn't matter where they are in the story, they must stop! Then another person takes over the story and writes their own part of the story. Makes sense? Let's go! (Please don't get overboard with the silliness. Thanks. :D)

Once upon a time, there was a man named Thomas. Thomas was on a road-trip alone, he was heading to his parents house for his Dad's birthday. Around halfway there, He ran out of gas in the middle of nowhere. No cars were near, so he looked around and saw,

THIS. SENTENCE. IS. FALSE.

Offline Domsters931

• Donator
  • I love building
    • View Profile
Re: Story Time! (Forum Game)
« Reply #1 on July 10, 2014, 08:38:11 PM »
A oversized load truck pulling the biggest potato ever. It was heading to pine tree palace where his parents live so he decided to do something nobody else can say they've done. Potato hitch hiking. so when he stopped the truck he saw the cab was full so they strapped

Offline vespamartio

• Donator
  • ello
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: vespamartio
« Reply #2 on July 12, 2014, 02:09:30 PM »
Since going to prison wasn't really his thing, he went the other way. In front of him, on top of a hill, he could see a war being waged between The Melons and The Pumpkins. Leading the Melons was Egi the Excelent, and leading the Pumpkins was Anna the Amazing.
"Isn't it funny how
day by day
nothing changes
but when you look back
everything is different..."
        - C.S. Lewis

Offline Domsters931

• Donator
  • I love building
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on October 19, 2014, 07:58:08 AM »
He went over first to eGI and asked him directions. eGI said go south until u hit the melon farm then take 5 right turns and u we'll end up in my secret melon base. Before he tried eGI's path he went over to Anna and Anna said type /spawn.

Offline ApolloMew

• Retired
  • Forever ~Mickry
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on October 19, 2014, 08:04:14 AM »
After looking around a bit. He noticed spawn was massive! He then tripped and fell on his face because his shoe lace became untied.

(Btw, I already started a forum game pretty much like this XD)