Famcraft

Author Topic: Plea to be Unbanned and Wondering Why  (Read 1644 times)

Offline yis7c9

• Beginner
    • View Profile
Plea to be Unbanned and Wondering Why
« Opened on July 14, 2014, 08:02:25 PM »
Yesterday I logged on and I don't remember doing anything bad or anything to cause me to be banned and after logging on this morning, it told me I was banned for 2 days. I'm not sure why but I'm very sorry if I did anything offensive or bad.

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: Plea to be Unbanned and Wondering Why
« Reply #1 on July 14, 2014, 08:07:57 PM »
 The ban report I see for you says you are banned for stealing baked potatoes. I hope this helps.

Offline yis7c9

• Beginner
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on July 14, 2014, 08:12:53 PM »
I don't actually remember at all for stealing baked potatoes but If I did and if it helps I will give try to replace all the potatoes to whoever I stole it from and repay back anything that will help them. I'm very sorry to whomever sent the report. This is my favorite and only server this will not happen again I promise. 

Offline yis7c9

• Beginner
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on July 14, 2014, 08:19:17 PM »
I have also read the rules 2 times to make sure I don't do anything immature again.

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
« Reply #4 on July 14, 2014, 10:05:21 PM »
  Thank you for taking the time to plea.

Stealing is not allowed on this server. That includes taking things from chests, or harvesting other player's gardens, in addition to more obvious types of stealing, like breaking blocks and taking them.

I will pardon your ban now. You can review the rules at /spawn. If you have any questions, just let us know.