Famcraft

Author Topic: i got banned for 3 days 1 more time for anything :(  (Read 2568 times)

Offline aobida944

• Beginner
    • View Profile
i got banned for 3 days 1 more time for anything :(
« Opened on August 03, 2014, 07:52:00 PM »
hello today i got a prplm that my friend c45_4_life and yosi15 i think they was inactive and before they was inactive
they was living in my home and there chests and signs are annoying to me and i just had this prplm so i do admin request and an admin come named kealup maybe his name like this  he clean the chests and i forgot to tell him about
the others so i asked if there is an admin on and was anna on and then i asked her and she cleaned some and i tell it that there is more but she didnt answer!
so was talking to thoat he was on irc and ii sayed to him that he is 20d ago inactive and i asked his clean leader about him and he say that he will not play any more in this server so anna comes and joined me into channel letstalk and she sayed that they want to relax from me to 3 days for anything :( pls fix that out i didnt do any thing false or wrong you can ask skyskymaree she was all the time there!

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Aobida,

We do not just remove players things because you want them gone. The other players are real people too. They have lives too. They should not be gone for 20 days, and come back to find their things missing. Twenty days is not that long.

You were being rude, impatient and demanding. Staff asked you over and over to calm down and be patient. You can NOT always get you way be being demanding. It simply will not work here.

The player's home you removed has been restored. It will remain there until the player has been inactive for at least 60 days, at which time this case will be reviewed upon request. We normally only remove items after 90 days or inactivity, and ONLY in clan/city areas.

We never remove players homes, even banned players. Even if you built the home, you told this player he was allowed there, and could live there and you allowed him to move in all his things. We do not simply destroy other player's homes/items.

Your ban is to give the whole staff team and all the players a break from your non-stop demands.

You need to learn to be patient, wait your turn, and be more considerate of others. I highly advise you to practice a little patience as you wait out your ban.

See you in three days.

Offline aobida944

• Beginner
    • View Profile
man i am patient  thats not a bann reason to be patient its unlivable .....!  and i asked there clan leader and he say that c45_4_life will not play anymore on this server! because that i ask the admins to remove it and if you didnt agree thats dosnt means that the all admins dosnt agree like what kealup he agree and he remove to me some ! but dont worry from today i will take care to stay away from you cuz your really dangerous to me ! do you know what i will wait more 60d  and you will see thats i am on right ...!

Offline Kealper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: Kealper
All staff, from Helpers all the way up to Admins, have strict regulations and guidelines that we're to follow. In the case where I moved that stuff for you, it was because those chests and stuff were actually in your home. In the other case after that, no admin here would have removed those items, because if I am understanding correctly, that home was one that you had built for a player and gave to them.

The three-day ban was because you were becoming very, very persistent with your requests, after being told each time that those specific things would not be removed until the owner had been offline for much longer than 20 days.

Like RubensCherub said, 20 days is not very long for someone to be away, we generally like to wait at least 60 days before even considering doing anything, unless there's a very good reason not to wait that long (such as a player's stuff being inside your actual home).

Offline aobida944

• Beginner
    • View Profile
kealper ok now i understand what i mistaked with i am sry now you mean that the chests in my home was legit to remove cuz they was correctly in my home but the others isnt... until they inactive like 60-90d ok ok am gonna wait .... with my full
respect to all admin without anna :) i am so sry ....

Offline aobida944

• Beginner
    • View Profile
another question and i will not ask it twice can i get unbann?

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
 Absolutely not. You'll be waiting out your full 3 days. Patience.

Offline aobida944

• Beginner
    • View Profile
ok thnx