Famcraft

Author Topic: Why Magic is different.  (Read 1521 times)

Offline DrewsMagicMonkey

• Retired
  • Steve's Pet Monkey
    • View Profile
Why Magic is different.
« Opened on August 04, 2014, 10:00:28 PM »
Magic as you know is a clan created by drewsmagic. But magic is not like other clans where they have you join, read the rules and your off. I learned that not many people stay when you do that. But at magic, i have them read the rules and i give them a tour. Yes i said a tour! I go around the whole base explaining how things work, what you can do, and where things are. But thats not the only thing that makes it different. We work together. Every clan member helps others when they need something or just to hang out. We share items, work together, help each other,  and are all friends. We may only have 25 members but we are Magic and will be the biggest!!

Offline mathfreak2

• Retired
  • integral from 0 to 2sqrt(21) of x wrt x = 42
    • View Profile
Re: Why Magic is different.
« Reply #1 on August 05, 2014, 01:37:23 AM »
25 isn't actually that small :o

Good luck, drewsmagic. I sincerely hope your clan is extremely successful for the time to come.
<Thoatt> I was very much into fluid dynamics
(SrMod: ~Rowan) but your opinion on that was... fluid?
<Thoatt> up to ferrofluid in magnetic field dynamics
(SrMod: ~Rowan) that sounds like an attractive field
(SrMod: ~Rowan) I'm going hard on the puns right now XD

Offline DrewsMagicMonkey

• Retired
  • Steve's Pet Monkey
    • View Profile
Re: Why Magic is different.
« Reply #2 on August 05, 2014, 07:26:23 AM »
Thank you Rowan! I have been working hard to get every player to enjoy it.  It is harder then it looks trying to run a clan. You have to earn money, make building, and help the players to.  But in the end its worth it!! Thanks again rowan i hope your clan grows too. :)