Famcraft

Author Topic: Banned  (Read 1608 times)

Offline Kiplup

• Beginner
    • View Profile
Banned
« Opened on August 10, 2014, 03:09:19 PM »
Hey my sister didn't know what happened when she got banned so I looked and it said 3 day ban. She tells me she said something inappropriate and understands that she got banned. Anyway it's been more than 3 days now and you probably perm banned the account which seems kinda unfair to temp ban someone and then perm ban them while theyre banned idk... She loves Minecraft, loves this server. Could you please unban the account?

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: Banned
« Reply #1 on August 10, 2014, 06:14:32 PM (Edited August 10, 2014, 06:34:45 PM) »
 Thank you for taking the time to help your sister plea. Kiplup will not be unbanned on Famcraft.

Famcraft is a family friendly server. We do not tolerate bad language, obscene comments or nasty jokes. This player was corrected several times for her inability to keep her chat appropriate.

There are plenty of other servers out there that may tolerate that behavior. We simply will not. I do wish her the best of luck finding another server she will enjoy. She will not be unbanned here.

Offline Kiplup

• Beginner
    • View Profile
Re: Banned
« Reply #2 on August 10, 2014, 06:38:16 PM »
Several times? :o Okay I understand and will talk to her about this. Because I found a family friendly server for her to play on and she misbehaves on it like this :/ Thanks.