Famcraft

Author Topic: just have a question  (Read 3211 times)

Offline KnightnightMC57

• View Profile
just have a question
« Opened on August 24, 2014, 01:41:06 AM »
hi i am KnightnightMC57,a trusty, kind and proud player of famcraft, i once was browsing the "plea to be unbanned" section and i saw that in a plea that you guys said that you will do something if a player if offline for 60 or more days? im asking this because im in china for the summer and i cant go on famcraft because of the horrible horrible ping there, i was offline for at least 60 days now so im wondering if my stuff (MAH DIAMONDS XD) is safe, just asking.

grrrrrr..mah diamonds...grrrrr......
I saw you around the block..heh..get it?

Offline kronos0413

• Retired
  • Feel The Wrath Of Kronos
    • View Profile
Re: just have a question
« Reply #1 on August 24, 2014, 02:07:40 AM »
I believe that your stuff will still be there as the staff only consider moving it if someone else is trying to build or etc.

im not positive though

Offline eGI

• Retired
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on August 24, 2014, 05:18:52 PM »
The only exceptions that I know of are for clan-related areas, and even then it is very hard to have it removed and when it is removed it would be placed at one of your other homes.
Head Coach Middle School Cross Country and Track
Assistant Coach High School Cross Country and Track

I know running... and a few other things...

Offline zOracle

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on August 25, 2014, 10:09:05 AM »
eGI Is 100% correct, You stuff will only be touched in a rare (Very rare) Circumstance; and as eGI Said one of those is being in the way of clan progress if you have been Offline for a long period of time; your stuff will also be Relocated To on of your other homes, But to answer you Question: Yes You Stuff Will Be Quite Safe :D

[15:46] <FamCraftIRC> (Helper: ~Epic) so many mobs ;-;

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
« Reply #4 on August 25, 2014, 01:12:12 PM »
 Correct, and this goes for pre-existing clans only. The only homes considered for removal are one in the exact clan area, at the time the clan already existed.

If you were in a clan, lived in the clan area, and perm. banned, we would consider relocating the property after 60 days.

If live in a clan area, are not banned but offline for 60 days, and admin may consider relocating your home for the sake of the clan.

But for example, if you built  a home and were off the server for a year, and a new clan (or old clan) formed up next to you and wanted to use your land- they would be out of luck.

Homes NOT attached to clans are pretty much left forever and ever. PS or no PS, banned or not banned. All structures on Famcraft are considered permanent.

In the rare event a structure is removed, it is not simply deleted. It is usually relocated to a storage area and labeled, so if the player returns we can set his/her home in a new non-clan location.

Offline KnightnightMC57

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on August 29, 2014, 09:53:03 PM »
thank you guys for telling me, i feel really safe now, thank you all!

grrrrrr......mah diamonds......grrrrr....
I saw you around the block..heh..get it?