Famcraft

Author Topic: my plea to be unbanned im sorry  (Read 1764 times)

Offline AudiBros

• Beginner
    • View Profile
my plea to be unbanned im sorry
« Opened on August 20, 2014, 01:26:26 AM (Edited August 20, 2014, 02:22:53 AM) »
Dearest admins i am sorry for breaking blocks the only reason is why i broke them is the member qsawz and i where in i a argument about decorating when the leader ZombieFeaster said i could do the decorating so qswaz used netherack on the mine to make it look like privateparts i destroyed the blocks because it was rude but he reported me still the admins banned me and my dupe account which you do not have to unban i will fix this by not being in an argument and qswaz is no longer playing minecraft so i am fine about him and i won't break blocks without permission thank you for reading this.

from  UDI

Ps sorry i forgot to tell you when the admins banned me ZombieFeaster was also banned because he was trying to stand up and speak for me so please if he does not have a bad record on the server then may you please unbanned him to but this is your choice i will not pester you any more thank you for your time. 

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: my plea to be unbanned im sorry
« Reply #1 on August 20, 2014, 10:31:45 PM »
 Thank you for taking the time to plea. I find you plea to be sincere and informative. I believe you will do just fine in the Famcraft community.
 When you rejoin the server, please review the rules at /spawn. You can also ask for another tour, or check out /warp tour if you need more info about jobs, homes or protecting your land.

We will look foward to seeing you back on the server.

Offline AudiBros

• Beginner
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on August 21, 2014, 01:03:41 AM »
Thank you for unbaning me i will make sure i will make sure i obay the rules  ;D

Offline AudiBros

• Beginner
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on August 21, 2014, 02:45:27 AM »
im sorry for asking but can you unban SirAudi_OfEtalon he's my dupe account and i was playing with him when the incident happened im sorry but i had 15 diamonds and a stack of iron in a chest so please unban him i can't get rid of hes chests so i can't build where i used to live in our village sorry if you can't i apologise for asking