Famcraft

Author Topic: i got banned :(  (Read 2115 times)

Offline MadWizRd

• View Profile
i got banned :(
« Opened on August 20, 2014, 06:49:31 PM »
I just got on about 5 minutes ago and i was talking to my friend on famcraft vanilla and he asked me why i hadn't been on in a week in a half or so, so i said i had been playing on my server and i said next to my message"P.S(im not advertizing<for the admins)" and he said he had been playing on his server as well so i said well you want to join my server and help me? and my server has one player, and thats my friend from school who helps me build. so anyway, i told him the ip for my server and i got banned a couple of minutes later. i absolulty love your server, i llove that it is very family friendly and there are not alot of servers that have that. :D i really really really! hope you forgive me, and P.S i will be SURE not to talk about any other servers, i promise!! ~walkdog501

Offline Thoatt

• Admin-
    • View Profile
Re: i got banned :(
« Reply #1 on August 21, 2014, 05:23:05 PM »
Thank you for taking the time to plea. It is against the rules to give out other server's IP addresses. Even if it is a private server.

Please remember not to discuss other servers, or give out names, IP addresses, or web addresses for other servers, in any form, even in private.

I have unbanned you. We look forward to seeing you on the server.