Famcraft

Author Topic: CLOCK clan Mall! - NOW OPEN! -  (Read 1627 times)

Offline Miss_Ghouls

• Retired
  • Steampunk Pirate Queen
    • View Profile
CLOCK clan Mall! - NOW OPEN! -
« Opened on August 24, 2014, 08:04:33 AM »

Hi Guys! Thanks to the wonderful hard work from our clan member HaydentheBuilder, Clockwork Heart now has it's own Mall!

Here's how it works:

• Plots are 11x11
  • You may build your shop as high as you like, as long as it is NOT taller than the clocktower! :D
  • Shops MUST be built in the medieval or steampunk design. (NO FLAT ROOFS. If you need help, just ask <3)
  • If you would prefer not to build your own shop (or cannot built in the style), you may ask Boysandghouls for a pre-designed shop (she will build it for you. See below for example).
  • Shops must be kept well-stocked. Empty shops will be removed after a month of inactivity
  • Buildings MUST be finished. Unfinished buildings will be removed after a month of inactivity
  • Plots are FREE for Clan Members <3
  • If you are NOT a clan member, you may buy a plot for $30,000

If there is a lot of interest in shops, we will expand the mall to make more room <3

Please contact Boysandghouls for a shop (/mail send Boysandghouls [your message] if i'm not online) and i will reserve you a plot <3

. : : | | ===================== | | : : .

[size=78%]

((Example of a Pre-Designed Shop that can be built for you, if you do not want to build your own in the space provided))

((If there is stray [coding] anywhere on this post, i have no idea how to get rid of it. It's acting all wonky. It's a miracle i could post this at all :I))
[/size]