Famcraft

Author Topic: Banned for failing to replant....  (Read 1458 times)

Offline SweetEve

• Beginner
    • View Profile
Banned for failing to replant....
« Opened on September 21, 2014, 06:32:39 PM (Edited September 21, 2014, 07:03:18 PM) »
Wow...never thought I would end up being one of those who had to put in a plea. *sigh* Guess there is a first time for everything.
Anyways, I was temp banned and I am pretty certain it was because I failed to replant on a few blocks at Pro's farm. I had accidentally hit them once to many times and they needed to be hoed again and I honestly meant to do so, but had to leave to go to a party for my daughter's cousin. By the time I got home I was temp banned.
I am sorry, I am normally a rule follower and never mean to break rules. I would understand if the staff decides the ban to stay, but would greatly appreciate it if it was lifted.
Thank you for your time.  :)

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: Banned for failing to replant....
« Reply #1 on September 22, 2014, 12:46:46 AM »
 Thank you for taking the time to plea. We do take the rules very seriously here. Profarms is a public farm intended for use by all players. There are many signs stating that not replanting can lead to a ban.

We have had quite a few issues with players not replanting. In this case, I do understand your reasons and the ban has been removed.

In the future if you must leave without replanting you can always /mail send a ataff member and let them know what is up in order to help avoid situations such as this. Thank you. See you on the server.