Famcraft

Author Topic: Please unban  (Read 3039 times)

Offline Thunder_On

• Beginner
    • View Profile
Please unban
« Opened on September 19, 2014, 03:58:06 PM »
Hi. My 9yrold son played on your server last Sat. (9/13).  When he tried to get on Sdy., it said he was banned for griefing.  He has played single-player minecraft for several months now, but this was the first time I let him play on a server.  I asked him what he did, and he didn't know at first.  I read through all the rules with him, and had him go over everything he did.  He said he went into a cave with a couple of friends (he thought it was one of their caves).  He thought his new friend was sharing something with him.  Now he knows it was either someone else's cave or he took something from his new friend that he wasn't supposed to.  If this is what he did, please confirm.  If not, let us know what he did so he doesn't do it again.  I would really appreciate it if you would unban him and let him try again.  He really enjoyed your server and was so excited to play multi-player, and I like the family friendly atmosphere.  He promises to be more careful if you let him play again, and I promise to sit with him and help him the first few times he plays.  Thank you for your consideration.

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: Please unban
« Reply #1 on September 19, 2014, 06:48:00 PM (Edited September 19, 2014, 06:50:01 PM) »
 He was actually banned along with two other players for helping destroy another player's home.

We take griefing very seriously on this server as all players must work to earn their own supplies. It's distressing to players to log in and find their home ruined.

Thank you for taking the time to go over the rules with your son. I will pardon him now so he can return to the server. I am sure after your conversation with him we will not have any more of these issues. Thanks so much.