Famcraft

Author Topic: Unban me please  (Read 1672 times)

Offline Robloxbuilds

• Donator
  • Robloxbuilds
    • View Profile
Unban me please
« Opened on September 23, 2014, 02:54:40 PM (Edited September 23, 2014, 02:57:07 PM) »
Hi im Robloxbuilds

I have been banned
i done nothing wrong
I asked for advice on how my best friend came out and likes me and how to still be friends with him.
If i was banned cause im not homophobic then is Famcraft "Staff" saying
FamCraft Family fun but no gays

Come on i did nothing wrong.
If im wrong with why i got banned please explain
Thanks for the time to read this hope to be unbanned

Offline RubensCherub

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Minecraft Name: RubensCherub
Re: Unban me please
« Reply #1 on September 23, 2014, 03:24:26 PM »
 I find your plea to be utterly disgusting and appalling. You will never be welcome back on this server.

How dare you make this type of generalization and assumption? Your post is incredibly offensive, yet you do not even seem to see it.

You do not know the sexuality of other Famcraft players and staff, yet you make a statement like this?
 We  DO NOT allow this type of discussion here- at all. This is a place to play Minecraft. It is not a dating support help-line. We do not want to see sexuality of ANY KIND discussed here as is clearly stated in our rules. We have banned for mentions of other types of sexuality as well.

3 - Abusive, racist, sexual, drug-related, belligerent, political, anti-political, religious, anti-religious, and inflammatory chat is not allowed in posts, text, skin, shapes of structures built ingame, text in signs, private messages, or nick/screen names. Remember, we log everything you type everywhere, always, and we keep logs forever. Famcraft is all about Minecraft, not your beliefs or lack of beliefs. These restrictions include a ban on any speech or actions that are commonly considered inappropriate when directed toward children. Among other reasons but mostly because we allow people of all ages to play on Famcraft, we have zero tolerance for any attempted exploitation of children.
 We also do not allow discussion of mature rated games, movies or television show

Anyone is allowed to play on Famcraft- No one is allowed to discuss race, religion, sexuality, politics or any other topic that can cause controversy or drama on our family friendly server.

Futhermore, you were banned for making multiple attempts to evade our filter just so you could say this in chat. You would have been banned for making multiple attempts to evade the filter for any filtered word. We do have the filter for a reason. A little common sense goes a long way.

19:04:43 <+FamCraftIRC> (~Buildstheroblox) im not homophoic so i not got a problem with him being g@y but it creepy to know he likes me as we
19:04:51 <+FamCraftIRC> (~Buildstheroblox) im not homophoic so i not got a problem with him being *** but it creepy to know he likes me as we
19:05:00 <+FamCraftIRC> (~Buildstheroblox) im not homophoic so i not got a problem with him being *** but it creepy to know he likes me as we

We simply do not need this here. Good-bye and happy server hunting.

Your plea:

Hi im Robloxbuilds

I have been banned
i done nothing wrong
I asked for advice on how my best friend came out and likes me and how to still be friends with him.
If i was banned cause im not homophobic then is Famcraft "Staff" saying

Come on i did nothing wrong.
If im wrong with why i got banned please explain
Thanks for the time to read this hope to be unbanned