Famcraft

Author Topic: my ban plea :-/  (Read 3734 times)

Offline liam_kelly

• View Profile
my ban plea :-/
« Opened on September 18, 2012, 11:28:35 AM (Edited September 18, 2012, 12:10:57 PM) »
Hi, I wanted to make this plea because i am missing this server a lot. I could of done this plea a week ago but i am up to my neck in school work.

I was Permanently banned for griefing and innaproppiate behaviour. I have a case of anger management which really struck that night and i lost my way which resulted fairly in a ban. I know that i am not that sort of person who would do such actions because i know that i a a family friendly person. This server is definitely my favourite and i have let it down very bad. If you could give me one more chance, then i could show you what i really am like and i will NEVER break he rules of Famcraft again.

Thanks,

Liam_kelly (Permanent Ban)

Offline bknysnake

• Founder
    • View Profile
Re: my ban plea :-/
« Reply #1 on September 18, 2012, 11:51:53 AM »
First stating that you have an anger issue just convinces us not to unban you as you might do this again. You were caught griefing and saying bad things in chat, mind you, you also advertised one time. You know I and every one knows I shouldn't unban you as you made quite a few mistakes, but I'll unban you just cause I'm curious if you're a person of your word. Today I feel curious.

Offline liam_kelly

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on September 18, 2012, 11:54:30 AM »
Thank you for having the courage to unban me and most of the time, I can control my anger this haven't happened for a while now so I don't expect it to happen anytime soon.

Thanks again,

Liam_kelly

Offline bknysnake

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on September 18, 2012, 12:10:45 PM »
anytime soon? if you wan't to continue playing here, it best not happen ever again. We use mcbans now, so if you do, do it again, then we will implement a global ban, where you won't be able to join hundreds of servers.

btw you were unbanned.